Pt.1

It was another peaceful morning At Kim's

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Well, not peaceful but another painful morning for Kim Taehyung with his Mother Kim Jihoo.

You must be wondering what happened to the pretty boy to shout like this. Haha. His mom just woke him up. Why does he have to shout like this for waking him up??

"Mamma! How many times I've told you not to pour the freaking water from a bucket to wake me up?? You could've woke me up softly!!"
"Well, I wouldn't have poured water on you if you weren't sleeping like a PIG, my dear son" she said with a smirk.
"Mamma, I'm adopted, ain't I?"
"What the he'll, Kim Taehyung?" She laughed
"Then why do you always wake me up like this?? It's like a pain in my ass"
"Well, you should learn to wake up early, baby" she scoffed and went away not before saying "Go get ready soon. It's already 7am."

He groaned and got up. 'Why did she wake me so early' He mumbled. "And, for your kind information Mr.Kim, it's 7am and your school starts at 7.45. It's not so early so you better get ready soon and come down" his mom shouted from downstairs.
Taehyung dramatically gasped, 'She has snake ears' He said.

After 15 minutes, he got ready and was but to go downstairs when his mobile dinged. He smiled when he saw the text and went downstairs, jumping and giggling.

"What's the matter, Babe?" His mom asked.
"Mamma, I'll have my breaky at Jimin’s" He happily said.
"And why is that?" She frowned.
"Mrs.Park. just texted me and called me to have breakfast with them because....." "because???" "SHE MADE JAEPCHE FOR ME BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE. YAAYYYYY" He jumped and hugged his mother. She giggled at his childish behavior. But frowned, "And how did she know??"

"Because, one time when I went there, she made it and she said I enjoyed it a lot. So she made it today and called me. IM SO HAPPY"
"Ohhh. I see"
"Okay, bai, Bae" he told and headed towards the door. She followed him and stood at the door. "What?" He asked, lifting one of his eyebrows.

"Don't you think you're forgetting something??" She said, while looking a him with puppy eyes.
"Uhmm...Yes!" Taehyung said, making his mother smile bright. But soon her smile faded when he said "I forgot that I should pick Jungkook too! Thanks for reminding me, Bae. Bai" he said and went to take his car.
His mother stood there, pouting. She then came in and stood at the kitchen.

Then suddenly Taehyung came from behind and kissed her cheek and went out not before shouting "Kim Taehyung never forgets!"
She chuckled.
'Im so lucky to have this kid'

----------------------------------------

Taehyung parked his car at Jungkook's and honked a few times. Jungkook came running and sat on the passenger seat. "Morning, Taetae!" Jungkook told with the brightest bunny smile. "Morning, Kookie" Taehyung wished him back.

After a while, Taehyung stopped the car at Jimin’s. They got out of the car only to get into a tight hug from his soulmate, Jimin.
"Ahh, you're choking me" Taehyung coughed. "Oh, sorry, Taebear" Jimin giggled and took both of them inside. He was welcomed by Mrs.Park with the sweetest smile.

"Good morning, Mom" Taehyung hugged her, which she gladly returned. "Goor morning, bear. Come, let's have breakfast. I made your favorite Jaepchae. And oh, Jungkookie is here too! I'll go make him some banana milk for him. You guys be seated at the dinner table" she told and went to kitchen.
"Come, Taehyungie. And Jungkook, you too. Come in" jimin called both of them.

Taehyung sat at his usual place, which is the left and Jungkook was about to sit on the right but Jimin came and sat before him. So Jungkook had to sit infrot of Taehyung. Taehyung didn't noticed this but Jungkook did. Jungkook always experienced this when him, Tae and jiminnare together. Jimin always does this. But he nevermind. He just thought,m Jimin is doing these unintentionally.

After a few minutes, Mrs.Park bought the food and they all ate. After having their breakfast, they all thanked her and headed for school.

-----------------------------------

The trio reached school and as soon as they entered, they went to their group.
Jhope welcome them with the biggest hug ever.

"Ahh, Hyung, I can't breath" Taehyung coughed while the others laughed.
"Haha. I just got excited to see you all after a long time." hope replied
"Hyung, we just met before a week" Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Yaa! Don't you dare role your eyes on us" Jin snapped
Taehyung rolled his eyes again and went to his seat just to get a smack on his head from Namjoon.

"Owww. What was that for?" Taehyunh groaned. "That's for disrespecting your Hyungs" Namjoon said. "Yaa! Don't worry Taehyung-ah. I'll break his bones our for you" Yoongi snapped. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin just giggled while Jhope and Jin dramatically gasped. Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"Ahh...What's your first class, Tae?" Namjoon asked. "It's biology, as usual" Taehyung groaned while Jungkook chuckled.
"Oopsie. I have my first class Chemistry. Love ya. Take care" Namjoon went for his class.
"Hey! However, we both literally have same classes everyday. Why do you want him?" Jimin snapped out of jealousy.
"Ehh. Joon is the most intelligent among all, so he would help me if we're in same class" Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"I can help you, too, Taehyungie" Jimin gasped.

"Oh, yeah yeah, you can" Taehyung rolled his eyes for which Jungkook smacked his arm.
"So, what class do you have first, Kookie?" Taehyung wondered. "Oh, it's math again" Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Damn, you're lucky" Taehyung mumbled.
"What's so lucky with getting nath as first class?" Jungkook groaned.
"Man, math is the easiest subject ever!" Taehyung said making the rest of all gasp.
"You are such a nerd" Jhope said.
"Yeah yeah whatever"  Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Everyone sighed.
"Now come,lessgoo to our class. Bye everyone!" Jimin pulled Taehyung and went to their class.
"

Yeah, let's meet at lunch" Taehyung shouted.
Jungkook sighed and went to his class after bidding bye to the rest of them.

Jinsope went to their class too.