Pt.7

"Here goes nothing" Taehyung takes a deep breath before honking a few times.
Jungkook came rushing out, while tieing his shoe lace. He was about to open the car door but stopped when he saw a certain strawberry head.
He looked at Taehyung with 'What is he doing here?' Look.
"Get in, Jungkookie. I'll tell you" Taehyung assured.
Jungkook got in and looked at Taehyung for explanation.
"Okay, so don't get mad at me. He is kinda like my brother" Taehyung said pointing Beomgyu.
"I never knew you had another cousin. You only had three, until last year" Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows.
"No. He isn't my cousin. He is my own brother"
"What are talking about?" Jungkook asked, clearly confused.

"So, apparently, my mamma thought it'd be nice if I have a sibling so she adopted one"
Beomgyu waved at Jungkook, who's looking at him with 'WTF' look
"So, this bitch is your brother now?" Jungkook asked.
"Jungkook-ah. He's my brother. Don't call him that" Taehyung whined
"So, you're taking his side?" Jungkook looked at him, unable to believe what's happening.
"It's not like that Jungkook-ah. He's my brother, after all" Taehyung justified.
"Whatever" Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Please" Taehyung showed his puppy eyes.
"Fine. As long as you're happy" Jungkook said only to get tackled in a tight hug from Taehyung.
"Thank you so much, Kookie" Taehyung said and backed out from the hug.

"I'm just afraid about how Jimin will react" Taehyung huffed.
"Even I can't accept this, then how will that bitch accept this" Jungkook mumbled.
"Huh?" Taehyung asked.
"Nothing" Jungkook blurted out and looked out from the window.

--------------------------------------

"Gyu, I'll meet you at lunch in the cafeteria. If those so called friends of yours, bothered you, call me, okay??" Taehyung told Beomgyg who just nodded with a smile.
"Alright. See ya" Taehyung ruffled his hair and gave a peck on his forehead and went inside the school with a shocked Jungkook.
He can't believe that his Taehyung is caring this much for his so called adopted brother.

Taehyung and Jungkook went in and saw their group. Jimin went straight to Taehyung, folding both his hands to his chest, raising one of his eyebrows.
"Uhm..Good morning?!" Taehyung blurted out, nervously
"It's not a good morning, Tae. You can't pick me up but you can pick up Jungkook??"
"It's not like that ChimChim. My mom wanted to give something to Jungkook's mom, so I had to go and give it to her. That's it" Taehyung lied.
"Oh. Okay. Come, let's go to our class. It's math today. Your favorite" Jimin smiled and so did Taehyung.
They both bid goodbye to the rest and went to their class. The rest of them also eventually went to their classes.
Unluckily, Jungkook and Beomgyu had the same class, English.

To be frank about Jungkook, he did not like Beomgyu at all. He don't like how Beomgyu takes all the attention from Taehyung.
He kept on glaring Beomgyu throughout the class, which didn't go unnoticed by Beomgyu. He noticed Jungkook's glares, but shrugged it off.

------------------------------------------

Soon it was lunch and the seven was sitting at their regular table. Taehyung was searching Beomgyu throughout the cafeteria but he can't find him. Finally he found him standing at the counter ordering his food but he also saw his so called bully friends with Beomgyu.
The four Bullies dragged Beomgyu out from the cafeteria. Taehyung had enough and excused himself from his group and followed Beomgyu.

----------------------------------------

"Why are you avoiding us from the morning, huh?" The blonde boy asked Beomgyu who's shivering due to fear.
"I-I wa-s not av-oiding -you" Beomgyu stuttered.

Taehyung followed them and stood hiding behind the lockers. He saw those four smoking. He does not like people who smokes. He really hates smoking and the smell. When he saw one of those guys, going to slap Beomgyu, he lost it. He came out from the place where he's hiding.

"Beomgyu!" Taehyung shouted, making everyone look at him.
"Oh! Here comes the basketball captain. Boys, give him a big salute" The blue haired boy laughed, making Taehyung clench his fist.
"What's happening here, Gyu?" Taehyung asked, looking at Beomgyu who's looking at him, scared.
Taehyung was angry. And when he's angry, he's scary.
When Taehyung heard no response from the other, instead he only heard the four troublemakers mocking laugh, he came and punched the blue haired guy on his face.
The other 4, including Beomgyu, was terrified.
"Get the hell outta here, RIGHT NOW" Taehyung shouted making all the four run away from there except Beomgyu, who's shaking.

"What were you doing here? I told you not to go with these guys again, didn't I?" Taehyung gritted his teeth. But his expression changed when he saw Beomgyu sniffing.
He sighed and hugged Beomgyu and patted him until he calmed down.
"Shhh! Why are you crying?" Taehyung softly asked.
"I  was scared" Beomgyu replied, still sniffing.
"Scared of what?" Taehyung looked at him confused.
"Y-you" Beomgyu pointed Taehyung, who was shocked
"Why were you scared of me? Im not gonna do anything to you, Gyu" Taehyung assured.
"You look scary when you're mad" Beomgyu gulped making Taehyung chuckle.

After a few minutes, when Beomgyu calmed down, Taehyung tried to pull out from the hug but Beomgyu was holding him tighter, not wanting to lose the warmth from his brother's hug.
"Gyu, we have to eat. Leave me, yeah?" Taehyung asked softly.
Beomgyu just shook his head making Taehyung chuckle.
"How long you're gonna hug me?" Taehyung laughed.
"Why? Can't I hug my big brother?" Beomgyu pouted, making the older coo at him.
"Alright, little brother. You can hug your big brother as long as you want. But, after once the lunch is over, you cannot eat. Is that okay for you?" Taehyung asked Beomgyu who looked at him with a pout.
"What's with that pout?" Taehyung asked
"But I hungry" Beomgyu pouted more.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?"
Both the brother's startled when the certain someone shouted.
Taehyung looked at him and gulped.
"J-jimin. It's nothing, it's just-" Jimin spoke, cutting off Taehyung in the middle

"It's just what Taehyung?"