12

Authors pov

What the heck happened ???....... Chris seemed to be frozen of the news she saw and she started to sweat alot due to the fear . Chris family relatives are under the cops coz of the misuse of power they do . And their secret got exposed to media .... one thing that attracted Chris was she is just an substitute of the real heir of the family . Soon  tears weld up in her eyes as she is digesting the news she received today .

Meanwhile in hospital

Sam is taking good care of mon.
She and Mon are just lying in the same bed and cuddling each other as they just finished Harry Potter movie which Mon likes . As the couples are enjoying their time the whole Sam and Mon's Gang arrived to disturb the young couples . Nam  " our sweet couples its being 5 hours of your alone time but now its our friends time to spend so no sweet gestures Sam and Mon ".

As soon as Nam said both Sam and Mon both flicked due to noise,  soon made their friends to sit on the couch and chatted with each other. Sam went out for the discharge process of Mon and made arrangements to travel .

When Sam returned the hospital she got shock coz no one was in the room .

The lively Royal face paled and searched the place and soon the dark aura emitted around her and her face  became emotionless . When she planned to call her friends , Nam called her , "Sam please come to the emergency ward immediately Mon fainted" . That's it Sam immediately rushed to the emergency ward and waited for the doctors to uproach.
Soon the doctor came and said she is alright and told not to make her move as the striches will lose .

The gang waited in Mons room as Sam came with Mon who was assisted by nurses . Soon they made Mon to sleep coz of the tiredness of the events ........
TO BE CONTINUED

Author notes

Hi guys sorry to keep you all waiting coz it's very hard in college got CIATs and hand injury so unable to post the stories but will try to update the story on time. Please vote and comment the update , bye guys