10

Authors pov

     Mon excused herself from the family to do her business in washroom after the end of the event .
After a good 5 minutes Sam who was waiting for Mon got impatient as Sam had surprise for Mon. "FAM I'll be back in a minute " saying this Sam rushed to the washroom for Mon but what she saw made her shiver as water started to flow from her eyes , tears were unstoppable as she watches the scene in horror ........

Mon who excused from her Family got to wash room and finished her business and she was checking herself in the mirror . "Hey , bitch what are you doing ? And how did you made the royals attend the ceremony" her bully Ploy Janie Urassaya aka Chris said to which Mon just rolled her eyes .

As anger rosed for Chris due to the ignorance from Mon , " How dare you bitch to roll your eyes at me " Chris shouted at Mon and pushed her  strongly at the wash basin . Mon who wasn't expected this got shock as she got hit in the wash basin , as soon as she got hit she was feeling dizzy and darkness took her body .

Chris who witnessed this scene got satisfied with the injury of Mon and exited the place with a huge smile plastered on her face . As Sam reached the place and saw the scene she can't stop crying and she called the ambulance and her family to the place and soon the family surrounded her and got emotional as Sam was carrying Mon in her arm with Mon head bleeding.  Soon the ambulance arrived and got Mon in it with a crying mess Sam holding mons hand.

Soon they reached the hospital and the doctor treated Mon immediately as royals were escorting Mon.  Sam got a blank face with no emotion and her eyes as red puffy from crying,  all noticed the dark aura emitting from Sam as the time passes on . Sam’s and Mon's Gang arrived the the hospital  and soon started crying near icu silently . 

All the Anantrakuls soon reached the hospital and waited for any news of Mon from the doctor , the King who was reviewing his work got a emergency call from grandma Anantrakul, "Morning your majesty,  we have an emergency as Sams lover got injured but we don't know the person behind it , we are currently in the hospital waiting for the surgery to be over " Said Grandma Anantrakul , " Will send our royal guards to the hospital soon " said the King with his dark voice with anger due to the news .

King knows about Mon as he liked Mon for Sam and silently following Mon and watched every steps of Mon .
"Mon is an cute adorable kid" as King will mention in the family dinner with Sir Phum King's son . Soon King ordered royal guard to protect his family in the hospital.

Sir Phum also arrived to the hospital and went near Mon's family to console the crying parent and soon he also noticed Sam's silence and her dark aura . They all know that Sam is not herself and the anger is taking her , but they can't do anything now as Mon is the only person who Sam will listen .

After an hour of surgery doctor came out with a small smile and said "Your grace the young madam is safe from danger but she lost more bloods and she is still weak so don't do anything which wil stress her plus she needs brace for her hand and leg , she need to be more careful coz she got stabed in her abdomen" all the families got shocked of the news as no one noticed her abdomen but Sam was silent of the news as she knew the places but what her question is who and why ?

As Sam got to know that Mon is now safe she just got back as she caringly caressed Mon's cheek with her thumb,   she ordered the guards to secure to schools cctvs , "no one can escape from me after hurting my wife" said Sam with her burning anger .

Author notes

Hi guys it's me sorry for the late update today guys I'll try yo update the story as fast as possible, your author got an amazing roomates whom she  wants to care like her own sisters . My 2 roomies are very understanding and supportive for me and I do care them as my own sisters coz why not right ? But will be embarrassed to say these to them . I got adjusted to my new surroundings plus I'm a extrovert nowadays coz my roomies who I considered as my sisters made me talk with all and stuffs so yaah ..... I will update you guys on weekend or you will get bonus  I don’t know but stay tuned to the story . Its an last minute plot , please share your thoughts and vote the chapters  , see you on the Sundays guys .