8

Author pov

Sam shush them to ruin their time as all started to gossip ( ofcouse more caring for her girlfriend ). As Sam exited to her office space , Mon proceeded her plan to prank Sam (dinner date ). Mon needed Sam's friends help so she told them her plan after Sam went to her office . Jim , Tee & Kade agreed to the plan and Jim being the excited one smiled from ear to ear the whole time Mon explained .

After that Tee brought Mon to the restaurant,  meanwhile here Jim and Kade entered Sam's space , Sam  who is waiting for Mon raised her eye brows to the uninvited guest on her office space. Sam raised her brows at her friends as she is getting irritated by minute coz Mon is not in her sight .

Sam: Eoi Jim and Kade where is Mon ?
*Sam's patience is getting in a thin line coz she sensed these three musketers are upto something.*

Jim : Ooi stupidity horn be patient , she is your secretary here not as lover so please be professional.
*Jim being the elder started to tease the younger coz she know the deals between the couples as Mon wants to be professional in work so she doesn't want to reveal her status with Sam now .*

Kade : Sam , Mon had gone for a dinner date , as Tee invited her to the xxxx place she rejected the offer and rushed out to ready for it as she just remembered her quick dinner date . She just ran from there as doesn't wants to be late , Tee ran behind her coz she forgot her thing in the boarding room .
* As Kade said these Sam gone to a complete poker face and glares her friends , Jim just observed her friends reaction from the start of prank *

Sam just roll her eye as she guessed it's a prank but still wants to co operate to the plan coz she knows it is Mon who planned , from the start she was pretending to be clueless of the plan as she got a mike in the meeting room coz for the proof of deals ofcouse coz many have faked the documents so she need to be alert all the time .....

As per the plan she tried to maintain poker face but a small grin appeared in her face which was noticed by Jim, Sam stared at the duo and said " I'm going to the xxxx place now so cancel your plans " with that she ran outside her office to the parking valet and drove to the restaurant.

As Sam arrived her destination Tee alerted Mon about Sam’s arrival from her hide place , Sam who saw Tee's hide place just didn't react and searched Mon's reserved seat .

As Sam seated in the reserved area Mon went near the table and saw Sam's face which is plastered with a big grin as it slowly strikes Mon that Sam knew her prank from the start and just back hugged Sam and said Well you have guessed my pranks .... Mon cutely pouts , Sam just kiss the pout away from Mon and made her sit in her lap and they started to enjoy the dinner , after dinner they returned home coz tomorrow is a big day for Mon.......

Authors note

       Hello all , sorry to keep you guys waiting as I'm starting a new routine which is I have joined a college and is balancing my social skills as I'm very poor at interacting with other , so Yah I have successfully got new friends and got adjusted to the new environment and in the meanwhile I thought to give update but my mind got blank and unable to process the things , please forgive this author will update on weekends guys ....
Bye see you on the next update guys.....