5

Authors pov

After their friends gone , now it Sam and Mon in the car both are so happy to be with each other . Sam stopped the car in front of Mon's house and opened the car door for Mon , and caressed her cheeks and holded her hand . Mon asked Sam to come inside which Sam obliged.  They walked hand in hand and stopped at the front door , taking a deep breath Mon opened the door to make notice of her arrival to her parents and Sam just followed Mon silently.  Once they reached the hall Aom and Pohn (mons parents ) jaw drop by seeing the younger Anantrakul in their house and rushed to welcome the Royal.

Lady Sam!!!! What a sudden arrival , how have you been Lady? Pohn asked
Doing fine mom just missed this girl a lot and you both dad and mom Sam said with a grin . Pohn and Aom just smiled at them and ask them to join their dinner and left them for their bonding time .

Sam pov

Gosh I missed mom and dad a lot and my Teerak also or she will sulk if I said I didn't miss her a lot but she will be cute anyways so no worry and I got an understandable and supportive girlfriend so no problem 😊.  Mon lead me to her room , pink door welcomed me as I was about to enter her room .

I asked Mon to let me make a call to my office , so after I seated on her bed I pulled her on my lap and back hugged her tight and make my call to my secretary Yah , she picked the call . I told her I'll come tomorrow as I'm busy with my family and asked her to reschedule any meetings for this weeks . After I hunged up the call I focused on my darling and started to caressed her cheeks and kissed her on forehead and made her lay above me so we can cuddle.

Mon said about her days as we were apart and how she met her friends and how was the school and how she managed all day without leaving any details . I just listened to her carefully and not interrupted in between so she will tell completely.  When she said she got bullied in school my anger went up but she hold my hand to assure me that her gang backed up her so didn't need to worry . After she said we both drifted to dream land as we were both tired , I just kissed her forehead and started dreaming of her .

After a while pohn knocked the door of her daughter's room , got no response so she opened and was welcomed by silence in the room and she smile seeing the couples sleeping peacefully as Sam lay on the bed and above her is Mon who laid on her chest and snuggled to Sam's neck . Pohn took multiple photos of the couples and leave the room to show it to her husband.

Author notes
Hello guys sorry that this chapter is short coz I didn't get any idea of how to extend their conversation but will update the next chapter completely,
Please vote the chapter and Comment if you have any concerns
Bye guys see you in next update