4

Authors pov

     After Sam and Mon dropped the bomb the gang showed different reactions like what the heck , whaaat..... , omo , their friends became drama queen's and surrounded them with questions.  Sam saw Mon getting annoyed with the bombarded questions and not giving time the answer so she slamed the table to shut the group for a while .

Sam's pov

  After we said our relationship these people can't stop asking questions,  gosh they all are irritating me now , my Teerak is getting headache I guess , can't these people stop it ( she rolled her eyes ) .  I slammed the table to shut these guys with my blank  expression which work (heheh , should use this techniquewhen even they are annoying me 😏) I rolled my eyes and said If you need detailes just ask one question at a time , can't you see my wifey is getting headache because of you all , and raised my left brow to them . Mon hold my hand to make me sit , so I just obeyed her , they all whispered Whipped ( which I could hear) .

I introduced my friends to Mon and she introduced her friends to me and we all started to get comfortable to the new additions .
After a while they started to question us which we both answered calmly and they got shock of the relevation.
It is not our fault that they got shock right?

My Teerak just shook her head coz of my reply , I shush Mon and gave her massage to her head and talk with them , she finished her final exam today she need energy ,so we order food and enjoy silently while I'm feeding Mon her favourites and she is feeding me my favourite.
I just doted my lover and worshipped her coz it's been 5 years,  I can't help but admire her coz she is beautiful.

Mon's Pov

I met my lover finally , can't be happier than ever , meeting her now is making me more happy,  if I die now I can be peaceful coz I saw her ...
My Sam is so adorable 😍  , after revealing the truth aishh these guys will be death of me , are they humans I wonder coz we finished our exams and with lack of sleep won't they get headache coz I'm getting an serious headache coz of their loud noise .

Thank god Sam notice me and silenced them , I just hold her hand to sit down which she do it right away . See my Teerak will always be cute and adorable coz wait to spend my life with her and tell her my daily life stories to her . Sam introduced her friends and I introduced mine gang. we waited for them to be comfortable among the new add ups and after a while they started asking us questions about our relationship and Sam just shush me and started massaging my forehead making me lean on her shoulder and she answered the questions not leaving me to answer some such a protective girlfriend I have but I like it and find her more adorable , then we placed our order and ate in silence .

She started to feed me and I reciprocate her action to her and she is caressing my cheeks and started to admire me aww she always makes my heart flutter coz of her actions .
After that Sam insisted to take us home , when I was about to answer my friends already agreed to her .
After dropping my friends it's me and her in the car alone . I love this feeling of her near me .

Authors note

Hello guys sorry for updating late , enjoy your day and have good sleep please don't forget to vote the story and comment your opinions
Bye guys ❤️❤️ see you in next update