7

Author pov

Sam and Mon both arrived diversity and Sam asked Mon to go first as Sam  had a call to attend .

Mon went to the lobby and greeted by Aunt Mhee , Mon asked the older help to know where the interview held , Aunt Mhee called Yah to attend Mon but stayed near them to ofcourse gossips . Mon who know them all kept silent and acted as she don't know them just followed their instruction.

Yah came near Sam's office space and told Mon to wait in the couch , then she left , Mon being curious puppy just roamed her eyes while seated .

After 30 minutes Sam went to the space , as she pass by Yah,  the latter reminded a person came to interview and is waiting in the visitors couch .

Sam watched Mon and instructed her to follow inside her office .

Sam your office space is awesome but why it is so dull ? Mon questioned her

Sam sighs Mon you know that I love grey so it explains but if you Don't like this vibe we can get the walls in white , how about that ? ....

Mon thinks a while and shakes her head .....never mind, if you like it then don't change .

Just then Yah knocked Sam’s door to remind the meeting which is half an hour ahead .

Sam stopped Yah and said Yah the position is taken by ms. Mon, so please get her familiar with the work .

Mon thanked Sam and left with Yah,  (if you guys curious why they are acting like stranger is coz of me ofcouse  just kidding Mon requesed to Sam that she needs to socialise with the people in office , if she said she is Sam's lover they will keep distance with her and they might be discomfort ...... )

Mon being happy kid as she is introduced herself to everyone in the place and got familiar with the place and started to prepare for the meeting , she got 10 minutes for the meeting and reminded Sam about it .

As Sam and Mon got to the meeting place , Tee arrived with Jim and kade .
As they settled they started explaining the plans.

We can ask kade to help our project by being our model what do you think ? Sam raised her left brow .

Kade noded her head happily to accept the offer , Mon just typed the point suggested by both Tee and Sam in her laptop. After meeting got over Sam and Tee signed the contract Tee , Jim and Kade came to Mon and hugged her in front of Sam's employee. Sam just watched their drama quietly coz the table will turn to her after this .

On the other side , Sam's employees started to gossip about Mon being close to the trio . And as usual started baseless rumor and all .

Excuse me please behave we are in the meeting room.... Sam rolled her eyes at her friends .

Mon is very happy to meet them again and thought of teasing Sam with them , and got an idea to imply but needed Sam's friends help so she decided to deal with it later ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola guys
Please enjoy todsays update and pray for Sam's ears on the next update coz you will know soon hehehehehe , see you guys on the next update bye