2

On morning around 6 AM , the alarm near a small girl disturbed her sleep , but today she woke happily coz today is her last day in senior high school , the last exam . She happily sat on her bed and turn off her alarm and watch her childhood picture with her crush . The more she sees the picture the more she is happy , she remembers her conversation with her lover
Flashback of 5 years ago
Mon do you love me ? Asked Mon's lover , she replied ofcouse I do and always love you Khun Sam. Sam happily hums as a response.

After a while in silence Mon started the conversation Khun Sam do you love me a lot ? Sam grinned and replied I love you a lot that no one can break our bond and if you want anything I will buy it for you and if you go anywhere I will follow you , if we get any fight I will make it up for it before you go to sleep and I'm Khun Sam and I will keep my promise to you till my very last breath. Mon heart melted by Sam's word , she shyly smiled to Sam and asked for a promise , Khun Sam can you promise me that you will wait for me till I finish my high school , until then we should not meet each other so we can see if our bond will last forever or not ? Just till my last day of high school?.....

This question from Mon made Sam frown and to deep thinking after a while she agreed to the girl she loved the most , Mon happily hug her lover and said I will love you not anyone else only you please wait for me till then . Sam humed to her but she is sad coz she gonna wait 5 years without seeing her girlfriend but she can't say no to Mon.

Mon also thought the possibility of not seeing Sam would make her sad but she need to finish her school and work with her Teerak , and she need to train herself to be stronger of her version to be with Sam for the future. She just sigh harshly,Sam noticed her Teerak and consoled her that they will be fine and after Mon's final year , they can make it up for those 5 years .

End of Flashback
To the present time , Mon happily skip to bathroom to fresh up and dressed to her uniform , she is wearing her make up when she heared a knock on the door , she opened the door to be greeted by her mother who is surprised to see her child ready for the school without any complaints, Mon's mother Pohn asked You are up early dear and greeted her daughter and kissed her cheeks and

Mon happily said Mom today is the last day of my high school and after school I need to make up for the years we didn't see each other and I need to know more of her mom . Pohn just smiled at her daughter and said Do you think she will remember you dear ? ( all parent and the closed ones will ask the same question will they still remember you ?) Mon grins at her mother and hummed as an response. Pohn just smiled and asked to join the breakfast with them to not be late for her final exam .
She joined the dining room and greeted her dad and ate her breakfast and play with Singha till her friends came to their meeting point .

After 5 minutes she got a message in her group chat that they have arrived so Mon said her good byes to her parents and arrived the meeting spot in 2 minutes and the gang walked yo the bus stop , Yuki and Nop started whining about the lack of sleep they had due to exam while Prim and Mon silently to the duo after a while bus arrived and they entered the bus and seated at their spot and watched the vehicles passes by from the window near by , till they arrived to the school .

Authors notes
Hello guys , hope you enjoy the update , please wait for the second update its still in the draft , please vote the chapter and feel free to comment about the chapter
Thank u guys ❤️