Prologue

It is December 2032. Two years ago, an outbreak started causing people to turn rabid. The infected have earned themselves the nickname 'singers' as they roam around producing an almost opera like siren song. They either kill you with unrelenting motivation or turn you into one of them. No one is sure how they decide on whether to decimate or turn you and no one is sure on how the outbreak started, but it didn't take long for society to crumble. The infected still have some functionality over their actions, not only will they use their teeth and claw like fingers to attack, but they will also use anything they can find. People fought back at the start of the outbreak, but putting an infected down is tough. The only way to stop them in their tracks is to destroy the brain. The human population has dwindled, although There are rumours of safety camps further north of the country.

In the small town of Wheelback a group of four survivors continue to face the challenges of not only the infected but also their family life. As Isabelle and Atlas' grandad loses his mind and comprehension more each day, the pressure on the family dynamic begins to strain.

Isabelle, Atlas, Jessica and Big Jim are trying to make the best of the situation they are living in.