3. Nothing special happened

Joong's pov:

I groune as i hear my alarm blasting in my ear. I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling a little, trying to get my eyes open. My head hurts. I sit up and turn off the alarm. I hear someone say shit under their breath as i hear them running down the stairs. I get up and look at the floor seeing my clothes there. I must've slept with someone from the party. I put them on and make my way down the stairs as fast as possible, trying to see how the mysterious person is who i slept with. As i make it down the stairs, i look around a little and then see some dark brown haird guy leave from my front door in a hurry. Who the hell was that?

As i go back upstairs, i take some new clothes and go to the bathroom to get the alcohol smell off of me. I put my phone by the sink and started my playlist. After a quick 20 minutes, i get out and start blow drying my hair. As i leave the bathroom, i look at my bedroom floor and look at it for a few seconds, confused. I see 4 condoms on the floor. What the fuck.
I change and go downstairs to get a coffee and something to eat. I make myself avocado toast as i drink my coffee enjoying the view of Bangkok from above.
I start driving to school, still processing what happened this morning. I park my car and look around for Pond, but he is nowhere to be found. I make my way to my first class, mathematics. I was in too much pain from my headache to focus on this class. I take my water bottle from my bag and take a few sips, hoping that it will help. Suddenly, i feel someone sit next to me. I look to my left, Pond.
"What took you so long, man? Class started 30 minutes ago, and why do you look so dead?" I say.
"Let's just say last night's party must've been fun, but it's all a blur. I slept with someone, and i don't remember who, but i do know it was amazing." He says, making a small pause. "His face is like a blur in all of the memories, i remember what we talked about and what happened, but his face is just..." He says trying to explain. I look at him and sigh, taking a nother sip of my water and then saying. "Honestly, same. i also slept with someone, but when they heard my alarm this morning, they ran off, and i couldn't see their face or get their name."

We leave the classroom as someone walks behind us, putting their hands on our shoulders.
"Fun party, am i right? Everything was perfect. There was so much alcohol and so many hot chicks." One of the members from our football team says. I chuckle a little from this awkward and uncomfortable situation.
"Yeah, i guess. Don't remember much." I say.
"Didn't you leave with some guy?" He asked me curiously. My eyes go big from his response. I look at Pond making eye contact and then ask.
"You saw me leave with some guy? Did you, by any chance, see his face or know his name?"
"If i remember correctly, he had dark brown hair and was only a little bit shorter than you, a centimeter or 2." He says, looking confused why i asked that.
"Thanks, i gotta go to class, see ya at practice after school." I say. Me and Pond wave as we start making our way to the stairs.
"Dark brown hair and a little bit shorter..." i mumble to myself.
"That could basically be anyone in this uni." Pond says.
"Wow, thanks for the help." I take another sip of my water.
"Why do you wanna meet him again so badly?" Pond asks, i look at my bottle and think. I seriously have no clue why i want to see him so badly, i don't even know who he is. He could be a jerk.
"To be honest, i have no clue. And what about your guy?" I ask.
"Who knows? Sadly, i couldn't get his name or mayor."
"Oh well, then let's just say there's basically a 5% chance we'll both find our mystery guys." I say as i open the classroom door.

I put all of my things in my backpack and refill my water bottle with ice-cold water. Waiting for Pond to put on his sneakers. As we leave the gym and we our way to my car, i bump into someone. That someone had dark brown hair and was a little bit shorter than me. For a second, my hopes went up. Until that person turned around to apologize to me, and i saw that it's Dunk. Why does he have to be everywhere i go. He apologizes and then walks off with a scared face. The hell is wrong with him.
Turning into my street after dropping Pond off at his place, i go inside my condo and go lie down on my couch. I just want to talk to that damn man. Why does everything have to be so complicated?
After a quick dinner, i make my way up to my bedroom and lie down on my bed. I put my phone down on my nightstand, but i stopped because i saw a bracelet, a golden bracelet. It was beautiful. For a few minutes, i looked at it very carefully. All i saw was that there was a litter D on the bottom of it. It must belong to the person who was here with me last night. Now that i found this, i was even more determined to find him so i could give him back his bracelet and apologize for scaring him with my alarm clock and making him feel the need to run away.