|| Almost Reunions ||

Instead of going to the chambers where he could finally get a good nights sleep Obiwan stalked the halls of this rebel base.

To say he was restless was an understatement, he was in the heart of what the mandalorians stood for after what the empire had done to their planet.

It killed him as much as it amazed him, what would Satine think of all this?

Deep down he knew, she would be furious maybe so much so that she would become consumed by rage.

Even with these thoughts Obiwan felt his scarred heart twinge, as if a new needle had embedded itself within the growing stack puncturing his heart.

It was quite, even for a rebel base as Obiwan turned corner after corner. Not quite sure what he was looking for.

Or rather who, it hadn't occurred to him until she stood there, in Mandalorian armour her helmet on.

"Obiwan." The static voice that came through the light blue helmet said his name with such recognition he wondered if they had met before.

No, that could not be, he would have remembered. Tilting his head ever so slightly Obiwan wondered if this was the Dutchess of the mandolorian people.

The woman made no indication to prove she was if his hypothesis was even correct, assuming as such Obiwan decided not to bow until he knew it was absolutely nessecairy.

"I can sense you are in a hurry, do not stop on my account."

He offered a pleasant smile expecting the woman to leave. She did not.

"I was but apparently I am not anymore."

Obiwan played with his mastsche confused, the force held no hints for him as if it was saying. Your on your own for this one.

Great.

Deciding he had nothing better to do then wonder these halls and mourn Satine, Obiwan decided to engage in conversation with this person.

"And why is that?"

"I was going out to save you."

A deep chuckle escaped Obiwan before he could stop himself. Call it the lack of sleep but he was starting to act more and more like Anakin.

"What is so humorous about that?" Obiwan did not need to see through the helmet to tell whoever was inside was frowning. Their voice had an cold edge to it making him stop instantly.

"My apologies, I am usually not like this, blame my former padawan he must have rubbed off on me."

The mandalorian stood in silence in a while after his statement before she said.

"You still did not answer my question, what is so humorous about me saving you?"

Obiwan sucked in a breath, the truth was a little hard to admit... but he figured why not? what did he have to lose anyways?

"I am a Jedi, people expect me to rescue myself, and until recently no one cared wether I was in trouble or not, let alone a stranger."

The woman took a step forward before pausing.

"That's unfortunate." It said with no hint of emotion.

Obiwan frowned, whoever this was must have it worse than him or simply must not care.

"Tell me." the helmet played a little static as the voice spoke again, "who saved you?"

Obiwan sighed, leaning against the wall. "Myself."

He expected some sort of comment towards that but the woman just turned around and walked the other way.

"That was unexpected." She muttered to herself before disappearing from view.