|| imprisoned ||

Her gaze was still on Obiwan and a massive smile spread on her face as she said "I didn't expect to see you here old man."

Anakin watched as Obiwans expression shifted from serious to surpised. "Ashoka!" he exclaimed nodding his head to her by his way of greeting.

She rolled her eyes, "you and your jedi greetings."

Her gaze met Yoda and Bail's next, she offered them both a smile. Until finally, she turned Anakins way.. this was it-

She looked at Padme and her eyebrows jumped up.

Anakin held his breath, soon, she would see him in a matter of seconds.

But Ashoka still didn't see him, she walked to Padme and said "Your not pregnat."

Padme stood up to hug her old frined, she laughed, "Ashoka! I had the twins 7 months ago.."

Ashoka shook her head looking at Padme, "has it really been that long since the empire took over? Since.."

She trialed off a dark look shifting onto her features.

Anakin was confused, did she not sense his presence, had Vader tainted it. They had spend so much time together until she left the order surely..

Ashoka muttered, "how are you holding up? It must be hard without Anakin."

Anakin wanted to scream he was right there, get her attention but- he couldn't.

Padme opened her mouth to say something but Ashoka put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Dont worry, he's here, I can feel his presence."

Anakin was utterly confused, he was about to say, yeah because im right here, but then Padme turned to look at him, an odd expression on her face.

Anakin didn't look at her for long because Ashoka had followed her gaze.

She jumped up and froze. Slowly, she looked him down from head to toe before running towards him.

And squealing, she squealed.

"Anakin!"

He didn't get a chance to answer before she suffocated him in a hug.

"Your alive!"

She announced, letting him go to look a him.

He smiled, "Yeah."

He didn't know what else to say, he was certainly pleasantly surprised by her reaction.

She looked at him and frowned.

"Everyone said you were dead, that Darth Vader had killed you." He froze... oh. OH. But Ashoka kept rambling, "of course I didn't believe them, well not fully. I started to after no one had heard from you in months. But I always said, I wont believe Anakin Skywalker is dead before I see his dead body myself!"

He swallowed, she didn't know... This was bad.. now... he would have to tell her.

Everyone else in the room was silent like they had realized it too. At least they hadn't outted him yet. Anakin was grateful.

She asked him, "did you face Darth Vader? How good is he. I mean obviously he's bad but its not anything you and me can't handle."

She nudged him and he stiffened.

Clearing his throat he said, "Uh.. no I- uh.. haven't."

Ashoka raised an eyebrow, "Your different.. your acting weird."

She would find out soon. He looked at the others for help, Mon looked mildly amused. Anakin hated her, despite her bringing back his old friend she had done this and now..