|| The flight of ships and emotions ||

Obiwan sat on a rather large starship in the cock pit.

He had managed to avoid interaction between Anakin and the other three people on this ship, which in itself was a miracle, but further he had managed to stop Anakin for hunting Clovis down and chocking him.

The ship sat on auto pilot and had for a while since Anakin took off. He was not needed in here anymore, neither of them where, yet here they sat.

Obiwan knew why. The starship was sent on a 2 day course. They could not jump at light speed out of fear of empire detection, their vessel was too large.

Anakin put his feet up, he had long ago locked the doors accessing and exiting the cock pit, it was obvious he was avoiding both the females on this ship.

Why? Obiwan had a good guess. Although his thoughts were interrupted by Anakin.

"How much do we know about this rebel group."

Obiwan admitted "not a lot."

Anakin spun around in his chair like a kid, it gave Obiwan deja vu from the clone wars, some small part of him ached for the friendship him and Anakin had shared...

Ok... a large part of him ached for it. He had nothing else now. He was truly utterly alone.

"How do you know it's not a trap?"

Obiwan almost groaned, Anakin and his distrust in everything. Why could he not have distrusted the dark side?!

"We have a reliable source and have been in communication with one of the leaders."

"Who is this leader?"

"Their identify remains anyonymus, we do not know anything about them."

Anakin scrunched his face up. "I'm turning the ship around this is a trap."

Obiwan almost banged his head against a wall, he needed to move Anakin away from here soon. "It's not and your only paranoid about it being one because a certain someone is on the ship."

Obiwan knew it was not a trap, the force told him as much. Plus this rebel ground has revealed their location, that in itself was huge.

Anakin straightened, he placed his feet on the floor again and crossed his arms. It was comically amusing.

"So what? I want my children to have a mother."

Obiwan smiled a little "and you think I do not want that?"

"It may not be your first priority."

Obiwan almost flinched, he would not admit that to Anakin but that hurt.

"I care for the twins, it is a main priority to me, are you claiming you still do not trust me?"

Anakin remained silent, which hurt Obiwan further.

He knew they would not become close like they had been before instantly... or ever- but he had thought they had made progress recently.

He needed a break from Anakin before he said something that hurt him more. Standing up Obiwan unlocked the door and walked out.