Secrets Within The Team

Y/N woke up and found himself in a dark area. He got up and started to look around he then saw a large door, and as he began to push, the door wouldn't budge. 

Y/N: Come on! Come on! Open you stupid door!

???: It won't open until you have all the keys. 

Y/N turned around, and when he did, he was soon met with a large dragon. Y/N then realized it was the same dragon that he summoned during his test to get into beacon. 

Y/N: You're that dragon that hit me!

Dragon: Child, you have started to tap into your true power. But by doing so, you will also be exposing yourself to an even greater power. Power that can corrupt you.

When the dragon said that, a dark purple mist came out of Y/N's pocket. Y/N pulled out what was causing it and saw that it was the ring he had gotten from his Wiseman during his first day in Beacon.

Y/N: The Darkness Ring.

Dragon: Kid, that is one power that I recommend that you don't rely on. Instead, you should rely on these. 

The dragon soon raised it's hand and out of nowhere, four mirrors appeared, each with the element of fire, water, wind, and land. As Y/N looked at the fire mirror, he then saw his memory with him and Yang under a tree when they were kids. Y/N then looked at the water mirror, Y/N saw it was a carnival he saw him as a child walking near a booth with a kid that he couldn't get a look at. He then walked to the wind mirror. He then saw him again as a child, this time waving to another child, but this one had animal ears. Y/N then grabbed his head as it began to pulsate. Y/N kept walking as he walked to the land mirror. He then saw it was again as a kid running through the forest with a girl in front of him. But the image of this girl looked clearer, but Y/N still couldn't get a look at her face. 

Y/N: I know this memory. This was the day I finally master my earth magic. But who is this girl with me?

Y/N then looked to the dragon.

Dragon: Your memories have been blocked by that wizard. Unless you remember, you will not be able to fully control my power.

Y/N soon heard the sound of a church bell going off. Y/N looked around to see where the bell was coming from. 

Dragon: The last three are closer to you than you think. 

The dragon began to fly away as he did. Y/N extended his hand and yelled out to him.

Y/N: Wait! Who are they?! Come back!

Y/N soon woke up and found himself in a room. He looked to his right to see Ruby and Yang sitting in some chairs sleeping next to him. As he was getting up, the two began to wake up due to the creaking of the bed. The two girls looked at Y/N as he was getting out of bed. They both ran to him with tears on their faces. The two hugged Y/N tightly. As they did that, the door to the room opened to see his team walking into the room. His team and team JNPR smiled as they saw him awake and with his sisters.

Terra: Yo Boss, you're up!

Emilia: Good to see that you're awake!

Ivy: Up, good.

A Few Minutes Later

Everyone had gathered in the room and started talking.

Y/N: Two days?!

Terra: Yup, you were out for two days!

Ruby: When Yang came back, she was in tears, and I almost had a heart attack.

Yang: I think mom and dad had a heart attack when we told them! They came here almost immediately after we told them.

Y/N: What about the Cultists?