The Start Of Something New

Jane was fighting Cardin, but the fight looked very one-sided. Jane team was watching from the side, and Cardin's team was doing the same.
Y/N soon got up and yelled to Jaune.

Y/N: Jane, don't rely too much on power! Try and dodge his attacks.

Jaune ignored Y/N's advice and kept on trying to fight Cardin her own way. Cardin soon grinned and looked down at her.

Cardin: Give it up, you blonde hair bitch.

Jane: Not on your- .

Cardin soon swung his mace to Jane's chest and sent her flying to the ground. As Jane was on the ground trying to get up, Cardin soon raised his mace, ready to finish her off. But before he could do that, Miss Goodwitch called the fight off.

Goodwitch: That's enough! The winner is Cardin Winchester.

Cardin soon extended his right hand in excitement and looked at Jaune with a smug smile.

Y/N: Cheap shot.

Terra: And he didn't go easy on her.

Goodwitch: Miss Arc, please be sure to check your gauge while you're fighting. The last thing we need is for you to be eaten by a beowolf.

Professor Goodwitch soon turned to the clock. She then looked at the class.

Goodwitch: Alright students, we have time for one last fighting if any of you wish to continue, or we can go on another lecture in what we saw in this fight.

Y/N soon raised his hand.

Y/N: Oh, I want to go up! Come on, let me go.

Emilia and Weiss looked at Y/N in confusion.

Weiss: Really, you want to go up and fight. As far as I've seen, you hardly ever look up from that book that you've been reading.

Y/N: Hey, anything is better then listen to another lecture. 

Yang: Of course.

Professor Goodwitch: Alright then, Mr. Rose, please come up. As for your opponent I believe-.

Nora: Me! Me! Me! Me! Pick me please!

Everyone soon looked to Nora who was jumping in the air in excitement. 

Professor Goodwitch: Miss Valkyrie, please control yourself. Your team has already participated for today. Now, I believe your opponent will be -. 

 Before she could finish choosing Y/N's opponent, Nora soon got up on stage in excitement.  

Nora: Nora Valkyrie, member of team JNPR, ready to fight!

Ren soon placed her hand on her face in exhaustion.

Ren: Nora. 

Professor Goodwitch: Miss Valkyrie, I told you to -.

Y/N: It's alright.

Y/N soon stepped up to the center of the stage with a smile on her face. 

Y/N: Alright, It's Showtime.

Nora soon charged at Y/N at full speed. Y/N soon step to the side to avoid an attack from her. Y/N soon pulled a ring and placed it on his left hand. 

Flame, Please! Hi-Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi!