A Dream

A Few Years Ago

A young Y/N is with Ruby and Yang looking around a bunch of food stalls and games.

Young Ruby: Wow! This is amazing!

Young Yang: Ruby, this way!

Y/N turned around to see his sisters running towards a stall and leaving him behind. Y/N soon ran out to them.

Y/N: Hey, we need to stick together!

As Y/N was running past a bunch of people to get to his sisters, he soon bumped into another kid. Causing both of them to fall on their butts.

???: Oww!

Y/N: Oww!

Y/N soon looked at the girl. He then extended his hand to her as he got up.

Y/N: I'm sorry! I didn't see you!

The girl took his hand and looked a little upset.

???: It's fine.

Y/N: My name is Y/N. What's yours?

The girl soon looked back at Y/N and gave him a half smile.

???: My name is -.

Ruby: Get up!

Y/N: Huh?

Y/N immediately woke up to a sudden drop to his stomach and saw his sister Ruby sitting on his stomach.

Ruby: Oh, you're awake! Come on, we need to get to class! 

Y/N: Ruby.

Ruby looked at Y/N with a smile.

Ruby: Yes?

Y/N: Get off!

Ruby soon jumped off of Y/N and left for the door. As she did she looked at something on Y/N's dresser. She picked it up and looked at it. 

Ruby: Oh wow, this is such a pretty stone.

Y/N looked to Ruby who was holding the piece of blue stone in her hand. 

Y/N: Put that down Ruby, that is sapphire I got it from the winter festival when we were kids, remember. 

Ruby: Oh, yeah! I remember. 

Y/N: Great, now get out of my room.

Ruby looked at Y/N with a disappointed look on her face. 

Ruby: Meany. 

As Y/N was taking his shirt off he soon yelled to Ruby as she was halfway through the doorway. 

Y/N: Ruby!

Ruby looked at Y/N.

Ruby: Fine!

Ruby soon put the sapphire back on the nightstand. As she was leave once more Y/N snapped his finger.

Y/N: And the ring. 

Ruby then puffed up her checks and put a ring she had in her pocket next to the sapphire. As she left the room Y/N began to change as he was done he soon went to the ring that Ruby had left on the nightstand. He picked it up but as he was about to examine it the door to his room soon swung open quickly which cause Y/N to drop the ring. Ruby soon came bursting in once more with a look of fear in her eyes. 

Ruby: Y/N!

Y/N: Ruby someone better be dying if your rushing here!

Ruby: It's Jane!

Y/N: I take it back, tell me some good news. 

Flashback

A Young Y/N was outside a room as Summer and Tai was looking at a young Yang who was in bed with black vain surrounding her body. She was breathing heavily as she was being looked at by a doctor. The doctor shocked his head as he looked at Summer and Tai.