Welcome to Beacon

In the streets of the Kingdom of Vale a young man and a young women stop and looked at a store called From Dust Till Dawn

Ruby: Here it is!

Y/N: Alright Ruby, I'll come back in a few minutes. Don't cause any problems. 

Ruby: When do I cause problems?

Y/N flicked Ruby's forehead as a response to her question. Y/N then went to another store that was across from the one that Ruby went in called Glimmer and Glory. As he walked in he saw jewelries that was on display along with weapons that were on the wall. As the door closed he soon looked around to see that no one was around.

Y/N: Hello? Hana? 

Soon he soon heard the sound of rustling occurred from the back of the store. He soon went to the back to see a large pile of books on the ground starting to move. 

Y/N: Huh?

Then in a second a head popped out of the large pile. 

Hana: Gahh! Finally!

Y/N: Hana?

The girl soon looked at Y/N.

Hana: Help.

Y/N then moved some of the books so he can free Hana. Hana began to wiggle herself free from the pile of books that had pinned her down. After freeing herself she soon picked herself up and dust herself off.

Hana: Heh, thanks Y/N. 

Y/N: No problem. So do you have what I asked for.

Hana soon gave him a smile.

Hana: Yup, follow me.

Y/N then followed Hana to the counter and pulled out a ring box.

Y/N: Alright let's see it.

Y/N then tried to grab the box but Hana pulled the box away from him. 

Hana: Cash first.

Y/N: Come on Hana. You know I always pay for your service.

Hana: Hey, first rule of of business. 

Y/N: The customer is always right.

Hana: Nope, money talks.

Y/N then pulled out his wallet and pulled a card out. Hana then took the  card and handed Y/N the ring box. Y/N then opened the box to see the ring. 

Y/N: This will bind my enemies.

Hana: Y/N, are you questioning my work? You know master taught me everything he knows about ring crafting.

Y/N: Yeah, your right. By the way, have you seen him?

Hana soon went from happy to sad.

Hana: No, I haven't. It's been three years and still nothing.

Y/N: Yeah, that was the day he was suppose to train me.