The First Day

Y/N was waking up and got up. He soon looked around to see that he was in an apartment unit in Vale, with a view of the city.

Y/N: Oh, right. It's time to wake the other up.

Y/N walked to the  front door, and as he did, his ring on his right hand glowed.

Connect, Please!

The door soon glowed, and Y/N opened the door. As he went through the door, he was soon met with his teammates, who were in the middle of changing into their uniforms. Y/N then looked at Terra, who was in her underwear and was covering her chest with her arm. He then looked at Ivana, who was in her underwear and just ignored Y/N and kept putting on her uniform. Then Y/N looked at Emilia but didn't get a chance to see as he was soon met with the butt of a gun. Emilia, who was covering herself with a blanket and had her gun point to Y/N's face. Who was now on the ground.

Emilia: If you make any sudden movement, I will blast you full of holes.

Y/N didn't move an inch as Emilia putting the barrel of her gun to Y/N's face.

Y/N: Wait! Wait! Wait! Calm down! It's me!

Emilia didn't move the gun away from him, instead she placed it closer to Y/N's face. 

Emilia: I know that!

Terra soon walked up to the two and grabbed Emilia by the neck and pulled her back to get her off of Y/N.

Terra: Alright shorty, calm down. He's our leader so of course he would show up in the room unannounced. So don't point your gun at him. 

Emilia: But he -.

Terra soon put her left ring finger on Emilia's lips causing her to be quite. She then looked to Y/N.

Terra: As for you, your now living with girls so you should more careful from now on. 

Y/N soon remembered a time when he was younger.

Flashback: A Few Years Back

A Young Y/N is ponding on the door to the bathroom. 

Y/N: Yang! For the love of that is holy, let me in!

through the door Y/N could only here music through the door a no reply! Y/N began to pound on the door again!

Y/N: Yang! You've been in the bathroom for over forty minutes! I got to go!  

Y/N still heard no replay, only the sound of the music. 

Y/N(Mind): She can't hear me over that damn music! I need to go! I'll deal with the consequences later!

So Y/N put his hand over the door knob and a small magic circle appeared, and Y/N soon heard a metallic click.  Y/N soon grabbed the door knob and pulled it open. Once he did, he could see a lot of steam, but he could see his sister who had a towel on her head and another towel in one of her hands and the steam covering the mist of her. The two soon locked eyes and stared at each other for what seemed like forever. 

Y/N: Uhh, I need to go -.

Y/N didn't get to finish his sentence as he was soon met with Yang punching his in the face, which sent him flying to the wall and him falling to the ground outside the bathroom. Yang was soon covered with a towel with a look of anger in her eyes as they turned red. 

Yang: You, Perv! I hope you die!

Yang then slammed the bathroom door and locked it once again. 

Back to the Present

Y/N was in class now, after apologizing to his team and then having to rush to class with both Teams RWBY and JNPR so they wouldn't be late. They were listening to a lecture, or rather, some of the students were listening while some were doing their own thing. Like Y/N, who was drawing a picture of a certain dragon.