~🎶~(🥧🍬)

Hello! I know I'm so behind on all the oneshots you all requested but I am working on them! Please bear with me as I haven't been doing so well :( So here is some honaemu fluff requested by StqrSlayer_22!! Again, really sorry for all the wait and stuff.. I'll try to be quicker. Enjoy!

"Hmm..." Emu hummed, her thumb stroking her chin, showing she was very deep in thought. "HMMMM..."

"Uhh, Emu-chan?" Saki, who just put her cookies in the oven, looked over at the girl. "Is everything alright?"

"Hmm, I don't know!" Emu huffed. She turned to Saki with a desperate and stressed expression, one which Saki rarely ever saw as she thought Emu was full of smiles and freedom. "I don't know what to do." Emu deflated like a popped balloon and that was the last thing Saki (or well, anyone) would like to see.

"Hey, hey! What's going on? If you tell me about it, maybe I can help." Saki offered.

Her offer made Emu brighten immediately and she sprung back to life. Well that was quick, hehe, Saki thought.

"Saki-chan! You're friends with Honami, right?" Emu gasped.

"Of course! Do you need to talk to Hona-chan or...?" Saki trailed off when Emu ran off abruptly. "Huh? Emu-chan, come back!"

After a few minutes, Emu returned with a large scroll in her hand. She opened it up to reveal an A3 drawing of an apple pie, the light reflecting the gold glitter glue Emu used to fill in the line art, and she slammed it onto the counter.

"Huh..? What's this?" Saki asked curiously, looking from Emu to the drawing to Emu again.

"I need your help! I.. I want to make Honami something for Valentine's.." Saki noticed how Emu's cheeks were tinted with a sweet pink, and having read so many romance novels, she immediately understood what was going on.

"And so you want my help to make an apple pie? Does this mean you like Hona-chan, Emu?" Saki gave a wide grin, barely stopping herself from jumping up and down in excitement.

"Um!" Emu's cheeks became a brighter pink and she began to grin herself. "Yes. I really want to impress Honami but I don't know how to! But- but I know she really likes apple pies, so I wanna bake her one! But- but! I don't know how to. And-"

"I can help!" Saki clapped her hands merrily. "I think I know a thing or two from Hona-chan's baking lessons she gives me sometimes."

"Really?" Emu squealed in joy. "You'd help me? Thank you so much, Saki!"

"Of course." Saki felt her smile grow impossibly wider before turning to Airi, who was setting the oven timer for their cakes and cookies. "Hey, Airi-san. Do you think we have enough time to bake an apple pie before my brother comes home?"

"An apple pie?" Airi raised an eyebrow. "Who are you making the pie for?"

"Ohh! It's for Hona-chan!" Saki replied, clasping her hands together. "Well, it won't be from me. It'll be from Emu!"

"Emu?" Airi turned to the pink haired girl. "You're close to Honami, Emu?"

"Ah umm..." Emu's smile became more bashful and her blush was a rosey red. "In a way-"

"EMU LIKES HONA!"

"YES, I DO!"

The two were now hopping around together, both sharing their joyful energy to keep the other pumped up. Airi couldn't help but giggle at the sight and she placed a hand on each of their shoulders to calm them.

"Okay... First of all, that's adorable Emu. Are you planning on confessing with the apple pie?" Airi asked her gently.

"Yes!" Emu grinned but almost immediately, her grin was replaced by a deep frown. "OH NOO! I... I don't know how I will confess... I see other couples confess on the beach or in the park and- I don't know where to do it or what to do!"