~(🎧🐧)~

Hello!! this is a haruan angst one-shot, requested by toyasnumber1fan. Hope you guys enjoy! I tried my best :)

Screams and shouts of support and excitement were echoing in the large hall. The idol group exchanged wide smiles and felt themselves feeling hyper.

"Ooh, I can hear them! I wonder what colour we will see today? Will we mainly see teal? Or pink? Or blue? Or maybe even orange?" Minori gasped as she jumped up and down.

"Hopefully." Airi put her hands on her hips. "Calm down, Minori. You'll use up all your energy."

"I can't help it! Ooh- oh!" she suddenly stopped and closed her eyes. After a few moments, she opened them again and began jumping once again. "I can hear my name!"

"Of course you are. You're an idol. Fans are excited to see you." Shizuku said gently. "You're doing very good, Minori.."

"Ahh, I'm so glad!" the brunette squealed. "Can we go now?"

"Haha, just wait a minute.."

Whenever More More Jump would enter the stage, the audience would go wild. Their bright glow sticks would light up the dark hall. During the group's concerts, fans would wave them high up into the air, creating a sea full of colours. The colour which mainly filled the sea was dark blue. Haruka's colour.

This time it was different.

There was a lot more orange in the crowd this time. Haruka could hear Minori's dramatic gasp behind her. She let out a chuckle at how ecstatic the brunette was, but her face slowly morphed into a soft frown when she realised the lack of dark blue in the sea. Where were her fans?

"Hello, everyone!" Airi greeted the colourful ocean with a grin and a cheerful wink. The crowd let out a scream in response.

"Is everyone doing well?" Shizuku asked in her soft and calm voice. Another scream as a reply.

"We've worked really hard for this new song.." Haruka said slowly with a small smile. But there was no scream this time. Only some quiet cheers from the corners of the room. The other three girls stared at Haruka in surprise and then at the audience. Their faces were filled with confusion and slight worry.

Minori cleared her throat and suddenly yelled, "Let's get started with a fan favourite! Who wants to dance along to Viva Happy?"

The glow sticks swayed enthusiastically in the air as a loud shriek filled the air. Tension still slightly remained in the air, but it died down as the song had begun.

Haruka had given it her all, but by the time the song ended, she felt sick. She gasped for breath as she tried her best to not collapse onto the stage's smooth floor and hold her ribs. The idol instead cleared her throat and looked around the crowd again for any changes in the sea. Nothing. Even worse. Two dark blue glow sticks were missing. There were now four remaining.

Haruka felt her heart drop to her stomach and her eyes widened. The other girls noticed this but didn't say anything about it, as they continued to get the audience excited and ready for the next song. While Airi spoke, Shizuku moved to Haruka quietly and leaned down to her ear.

"Do you want to sing Shoujo Rei together?" her soft voice brought Haruka back to the present. She turned her head and nodded slowly.

"Yeah.. What are we singing now?" Haruka asked as she followed Shizuku to the centre of the stage.

They sang another song, and once again no screams or shouts of support from the crowd. No blue in the sea. Just pink, brown and teal. What was going on?