~🎶~(☘️🍬)

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for disappearing for a bit as I kinda injured my left arm. I went to the hospital on Friday and they said some soft tissue was damaged. It's still healing but I can type with both thumbs kinda...
Anyway! Here is some minoemu requested by TheBirdMachine. Enjoy!

One must expect music pounding in your ears, bodies twisting and turning on the dance floor, and the delicious but queasy smell of food in a party. If one doesn't understand this is the basic criteria to a party, then clearly-

"One has never been to a party!" Minori wailed once she entered the large hall.

Immediately, her hands flew to her ears and her eyes squeezed shut, attempting to block out the threatening noise coming from the speakers. She allowed herself to be pushed by a crown, feeling like a plastic bag being carried along the ocean's harsh waves.

Only when she got used to the painful headache was she able to open her eyes and slowly remove her hands from her ears. After a few quick blinks and squints to adjust to the rainbow blur of lights surrounding her, she made her way deeper into the hall. Minori must keep going. Why let some headache interrupt her goal? This was not just some party, but a very important meeting! Just like all the other meetings with her fellow vampoliticians. Right?

Now feeling a surge of determination and energy, Minori wiggled through the powerful tide of bodies, trying her best to avoid knocking over someone's drink or plate of food. It was hard at first due to the blaring rainbow lights that were screaming in her face, but of course, at the end was her pot of gold.

"Vamptress Momoi Airi!" she gasped when catching sight of a familiar pink-haired woman.

In response, the Vamptress turned her head in her direction and matched Minori's expression with her own look of excited shock.

"Aha! She's here!" Airi grinned, her fang gleaming every colour Minori knew of in the bright light. "I never thought you'd actually come!"

"Haha! Of course I wouldn't miss an important meeting like this." Minori chuckled. "You said it was urgent that I should attend. So," she clicked her shoes together and gave an enthusiastic salute (one which was used by vampire servants a few centuries ago to the master of the house they were working in) "what are we discussing today? Do I need to do anything?"

"Hey, hey, cut it out!" Airi waved her hands in exasperation. "You're not a servant Minori, aren't you?" she let out an audible sigh, one which Minori could taste the disappointment in even above the music.

"Dear Airi, the poor girl is just trying to pay you respect!" a familiar teasing voice sang into the brunette's ear. In the same excited shock, she spun around and gasped at the person before her. Or well, the werewolf before her.

"Wise Wolfstress Shinonome Ena!" Minori practically squealed.

Ena stared at her with an unreadable expression for a few moments before looking up at Airi.

"Yeah, I see how that's annoying." she sighed in equal disappointment, her change in tone giving Minori another surge of shock. "Sweet Minori," Ena's ears twitched, pointing upwards. "this is a party, not a meeting. You should be enjoying yourself!"

"I... well-" Minori stuttered. She shook her head. Try again. "Wolfstress, I believe it's important to address the issue that Vamptress Airi called me for."

"Ahh..." Airi gave a small chuckle and shook her head. "There wasn't really something important or urgent... I just wanted you to have a break."

Minori blinked in surprise, now facing Airi. Without realising, her lips turned downwards into a frown. It was only when Ena let out a soft disapproving growl that Minori noticed the annoyed expression on her face. Her face suddenly felt stiff and she quickly hid it in her hands.