~🎶~(🍜🐧)

Aaa I'm so sorry for disappearing for like ages. I haven't been feeling the best, but I'll try to get back on track!Here is some harushiho! Requested by mercyurgirl2020. I hope you guys enjoy (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

I died today.

It was today. Not yesterday, not tomorrow, not the day before. Not even last week. It was today. Just like every other day. And I keep dying for a forgotten reason, a lost cause, an unknown purpose that hasn't been fulfilled. That must be why I'm still standing on Earth's beautiful and warm ground in a physical form: the human form.

I stare at myself in a mirror. She stares back. Hello there, Hinomori Shiho.

As much as I'd like to think I'm officially dead, this human form I'm trapped in reminds me I'm still here. That- although I feel so very dead, so empty, so aged, I am still here. Young and alive but cold. It's happening right now. The reminding is happening right now. And the reigns of control to stop this little reminder falls out of my grasp; and now I must acknowledge this reminder. That I am alive. Horrible. So tortuously horrible.

The mirror reflects every stray strand of grey hair around my head, and how it shines proudly in the bathroom's dim lighting; it reflects every blink my eyes involuntarily perform; and it reflects every gentle movement of my shoulders, how it rises up slightly before sinking down whenever I take a breath. These are all such painful reminders today. How come they're so hurtful today, compared to any other 'today'?

My eyes move from the mirror to the wall of pictures I often stared at every time I woke up. I've been awake for two hours already, yet I haven't stared at the pictures. These pictures were special. I could tell they were special from the heart shape they formed from their positions on the wall. They were purposely taped in this formation and I found myself feeling a bit lighter. As if someone had lifted the heavy school backpack off my shoulders, a backpack with contents of nothing else but rocks, and which has been stuck to me like glue throughout my entire life.

I stare at them.

Hinomori Shiho smiles in all of them. In most of the images, she is with a group of three other girls. Something tells me I know these girls too, and that they're very special to Shiho and I. But I can't put my finger on the cause of this almost gut-like feeling. This urging emotion begging to be revealed from this abyss I have accidently created, to tell me everything I have forgotten. But, ah, no. These girls are just girls.

Right at the top is different, though. Shiho smiles the widest in this one, with her loving arm wrapped tightly around-

Huh?

Huh!!

She's beautiful! I know her name already, her likes, her dislikes, her talents and hobbies, and her relationship with Shiho! No, with me! I am Shiho, aren't I? I am Honomori Shiho. She's my girlfriend, my sweet girlfriend. She-

My eyes dart around the room, pausing in its step once it's found the calendar. I saw the date. Of course, it was our anniversary! How could I forget someone so special to me? So dear? I felt my heart pump with urge, with sickness, with disease. Yet this felt so good. It was as if someone gifted me with an injection of adrenaline and power. Oh, I feel so good. So alive!

I am alive.

How did I not know it yet? My dear will be home soon after her show today. Maybe it will be late into the night, but that's what being an idol does to your life. And I won't hate Haruka for pursuing her dream. After all, she found mine. Well, I already had a dream but one look at her and I've been pushed to achieve it. To help it become reality. I'm a boulder rolling down a steep side of a hill, never stopping or slowing but instead gaining speed. Really, this is the kindest feeling I've ever felt.