Chapter 33: Awakening

"You're both dead!"

"Oh a Kumo kunoichi. How fitting." Stated the taller figure, the aura of power around him stifling.

"Yugito nee-San... Who are those people?" Questioned Azumi, stepping in front of of his sensei's bed ridden form.

"Ah, the Sanbi jinchuuriki... So this is who he sealed the beast in... Interesting..." Stated the taller figure.

"How did you know he was the jinchuuriki?" Questioned Shisui jr, his sharingan blazing to life and staring at the cloaked figures as he moved next to Azumi, Remi falling in next to him.

"He seems to have grown well. His chakra presence is very strong... All three of them..." Stated the taller one, his eyes never leaving Naruto.

"Indeed." Stated the shorter one, his gaze holding on Shisui jr for a second longer than the others. He then turned towards yugito. "I will try to awaken him, but you must promise that you will not inform anyone that it was us that helped. Understood?"

Yugito was conflicted. If these two could help him out, then they were probably on their side, but if they weren't, then it could end badly. "What choice do I have? Even if I could defeat you, there's no way I would stand a chance against him."

"I won't let you hurt Naruto-Sensei!" Shouted Shisui, as he started moving for his sword.

"It's ok Shisui. There here to help." Stated yugito, sounding a lot more sure than she was.

"Very well. Try and awaken him, if not I'll be forced to use it." Stated the taller figure as the shorter one moved forward, carefully moving around the kids and placing a hand on Naruto's forehead.

"Kototsukiomi!"

-Iwa-

"Sir, reports are that each kage that is in alliance with konoha has left their villages and are heading towards konoha."

Kitsuchi nodded to the jonin In front of him. "Good. They will all meet in the hidden leaf and will most likely travel to Iron country together."

"Sir, is that what we want? We still don't know what Akatsuki have planned and they will most likely travel in lands we border." Questioned Kurotsuchi, who had become second in command after Kitsuchi had been injured.

"Akatsuki will side with us, or at the very least against konoha. And if they travel through our allies, then we can keep tabs on them on their way to and from the summit." Stated Kitsuchi. "The only problem will come from who they will send. If the Namikaze goes, then the plan will hit a snag, if it's anyone else in his place, we will know he's out of commission."

-Konoha-

"What are you doing to him?" Questioned yugito, who had heard stories of the legendary Shisui of the body flicker, and none of them were good.

"I'm trying to create a command to wake up." Stated Shisui in concentration.

"Hurry up Shisui! I can feel the Mizukage and another Uchiha coming." Stated the older Uchiha.

"Shisui? But that's my name..." Stated Shisui jr. "That means your..."

Suddenly Naruto shot up, gasping for breath. His bloodshot eyes scanning the room and landing on the older male, after a breif second, his eyes shifted into red eyes with nine tomoe. "Leave. Now."