Chapter 26: Four ways and Finals

He woke with a start, pouring sweat and breathing heavily. Why was he reliving these events recently? Why did it have to be that event again? Any of the other beatings were fine, but why did he always relive that night?

The night in question was the night he had been raped an tortured by several members of the Uchiha clan, and every time he relived it, he was glad that the Uchiha clan was basically dead. Although on some fucked up level, he was glad that it happened, because if it didn't, he might have never meet Itachi and Shisui.

-Flashback-

Naruto lay on the couch in the Hokages office, not moving an inch. One of the ANBU females, a young girl named Yugao, was comforting him. It had been several days since that horrible night, and no matter what the hokage tried, he just couldn't snap naruto out of it. He couldn't really blame the young child. Anyone going through what he did at the hands of those despicable Uchiha would be in the same situation. Especially someone as innocent as Naruto. It wasn't hard for him to understand why Naruto would only allow physical contact with females and old Sarutobi.

'Well... As innocent as he was...' thought the rapidly aging hokage 'They Uchiha clan has become a liability... Perhaps Danzo was right... Outside of Itachi and Shisui, none of them are very impressive... Even Mikoto and Fugaku are only as strong as Kakashi, and he's more skilled with their eye then almost every one of them...'

They were brought out of their silence when two young men appeared in swirls of leafs.

"Itachi and Shisui reporting, all members of our clan responsible for the rape have been hunted down and burned alive." stated Shisui, who then looked at the young blonde laying on the couch, no emotions in his eyes, no fear of the Uchiha in the room, no happiness that had usually adorned his face. Just... Emptiness.

"Lord hokage? My I try a special genjutsu on Naruto that could help break him of his current... Mindset?" asked Shisui, a pained look in his eyes.

"Yes! Please help him! No child should live like this..." cried out the aged man. Shisui channeled chakra to his eyes and locked eyes with naruto.

"Tsukiyomi!" called out Shisui. Naruto suddenly found himself in a mostly black and white world.

"What is this Jutsu he is using Itachi?" questioned Sarutobi, ready to end the young Uchiha should he hurt Naruto any worse.

"It's a forbidden technique of the Uchiha clan. As far-"

-In Tsukiyomi-

"Red eyes... But yours are different your dots connect... What do you want from me? Haven't you put me through enough?" questioned a dead sounding naruto, though there was a surprising amount of fire in the young boys eyes.

"I'm here to try and undo the mental damage done to you by my despicable clan members." stated Shisui in a calming tone, though even young naruto could hear the resentment behind it.

"Why? All you Uchiha have ever done is harm me. What makes you different? And where is the other Uchiha? I know you did not move me, so he is sitting in the same room as my body." stated Naruto slowly showing more frustration.

'Good, he's showing emotion again. Though it's anger... That might cause a problem...' thought Shisui "Naruto... How did you know that this is not a physical place?"