spin the bottle...

ANNIES POV:

i woke up the next morning to mae still asleep, i got up and went down stairs to see who was awake, i seen Max and Audrey, Max was cooking while Audrey was sitting down on the counter. "morning." Max's groggy voice called out. "hey..Can you make me coffee?" i said as i sat down, he nodded and started the coffee maker. "what are we gonna do today?" i called out, Audrey and max smirked at each other "okay okay so, i was thinking about skiing?" my eyes widened "i uh- i dont know..." i said as i scratched my neck..Suddenly a voice behind me "don't know about what?" it was mae, she took a seat beside me. Eventually i was outvoted and skiing won, I put on my gear and we began to walk up the mountain, It was hard but i was in shape for the most part, Max was ahead of course, i guess being the star football player worked out for him..Me and audrey were in back and Mae was with max, they were a pretty fit family so it didn't surprise me. We finally made it to the top of the mountain after an hour. "alright guys listen, this is a once in a life time opportunity because i am NOT going back up this hill, maybe a smaller one but n-" before Audrey could even finish her sentence Max was skiing down the mountain at a drastic speed. I tried to hide my laugh but audrey looked pissed, she rolled her eyes "are you guys gonna be okay? like do you know how to ski?" i thought for a moment, truthfully i never went skiing in my life, but you only live once, i guess...Audrey went down after Max and it was just me and Mae left..I gulped looking at that mountain "did you just- did you just gulp?" she said laughing. I looked at her with a smirk "so if your so confident you go down first." Her eyes widened, "well i mean..i uh i dont know...do you wanna go down at the same time?" i looked at her before looking down. "sure." i said with a smile. "3....2...1!" we went down at the same time, which was a terrible idea, we went tumbling down the mountain, Audrey and Max looked at us in terror as we rolled down the mountain. Eventually, she landed on top of me. I opened my eyes to see her looking at me, silence went upon us until it was broken by max laughing. I rolled my eyes and shoved Mae off of me. I dusted the snow off and looked at Mae "you okay?" i said as i inspected her. She nodded and i walked over to max and audrey "so i uh...i take it you don't know how to ski?" audrey said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes "who would've guessed?" i said sarcastically as i put my hands on my hips. We eventually left and went to a nearby waffle house. We finally made it back to the cabin and i sat down on the couch exhausted. A few hours went by and it was around midnight, i decided to get changed. I put on a baggy sweater and shorts. I sat down in the kitchen and everyone else walked in "do you guys wanna do something?" max said awkwardly, I laughed "like what?" i said resting my hand on my chin "i dont know, maybe like...Spin the bottle." My heart DROPPED.

MAES POV:

As soon as i heard "spin the bottle" my eyes widened,  "there's three girls and one boy..and two of them are siblings.." i said awkwardly, max laughed "if it lands on you than it doesn't count, we will redo it." he shrugged, I nodded nervously and max began digging a bear bottle from the trash, we all watched him in disgust. Eventually he got one and we all sat in a circle, Max began to spin the bottle and it landed on Annie, my blood boiled. Max leaned in and annie awkwardly looked at him. They kissed quickly and max laughed. it was annie's turn and she began to spin it, suddenly..It landed on me, my mouth got dry and my heart started beating..She looked at me "we don't..we don't have t-" suddenly audrey's loud voice banged through "the bottle doesn't lie." I rolled my eyes and looked at Annie, she was leaning in with a small smirk, i leaned in as well and suddenly, we kissed. Her lips were soft but rough at the same time, she pulled away and Audrey and Max looked at us in shock, "so uh..anyways, it's- it's Maes turn." i  nodded and spin the bottle, it landed on Max "erm.." i said awkwardly as i redid it. It landed on audrey, i raised an eyebrow "interesting..." i said as i leaned in, she also did. We kissed, her lips were plump and laced with lip gloss. She pulled away and giggled,  she spun the bottle it landed on Max..They looked at each other in such a pure way, i smiled as audrey blushed. Suddenly their lips smacked together, me and Annie awkwardly looked at each other as they kissed for a little bit too long "uh..im gonna go upstairs.." i said as i sat up, Annie looked at me "i'll go with.." she said with a smile, I looked down at her and helped her up, I left Max and Audrey down stairs to do whatever..Me and her walked upstairs to our room and i sat down on the bed "so.." i said awkwardly, she laughed.. "sooo.." she sat down next to me, "so, you know that..that kiss meant nothing right?" She looked at me hurt but then i seen rage and pride in her glare, "of course it didn't." she said as she went to walk out "annie?" i said as i stood up and grabbed her wrist "why does it never matter with you? you always deny it..you deny ME." i looked at her in confusion and shock "annie i- you know im straight..." she shook her head and looked at me in disgust "yeah okay..If your sooo straight' explain why you were moaning my name in your sleep last night?" My eyes widened and i thought back to my dreams last night..."shut the fuck up." i said as i let go of her wrist roughly and stomped out..I hated her because she was right.