Story 4.2

Kongpop feels good today since his morning was filled with lots of good sighs.

He wanted to have something delicious and needed a pleasant time so he decided to go for a fish hunting and a few portion leaves.

However, when he saw a man devouring a fish mercilessly while fishing he knows he is doomed.

All his good sighs went in vain cause no one but supernatural beings do this kind of thing.

Kongpop knows a few werewolves and shapeshifter hunters but they will never allow their people or anyone to roam around the forest alone.

Either the man must be cast out or run away from home. His hands shivered cause he hated them both.

He gulped and tried to sneak out but got caught, he is glad to have a talent of masking his reaction soon.

He thought it wouldn't hurt him but the eyes were not only charming and powerful but also murderous.

So he played innocent and lured him into his territory. He thought the man will change his mind and leave him alone but none, the minute he sensed that the latter was determined to kill him, he decided to attack first which he did successfully.

Arthit woke up with a flinch, he scrunched his nose at the yucky scent.

Hearing his breath Kongpop went close to the latter who opened his eyes with a rapid blink.

Getting Kongpop visual close startled Arthit who arched his head back.

However, he composed himself soon and tried to move to kill Kongpop who smirked and sat back on the floor with his spell book on his lap.

"How was your sleep?" Kongpop asked with a cute smile which Arthit wouldn't agree with in reality.

Arthit didn't answer he tried to wake up but he couldn't, he checked if he was shackled anywhere but none, he was free on the floor yet he couldn't move.

He tried continuously with a sting of pain everywhere.

"Ouch!!!! My poor puppy! You can't move a finger even if you try for your lifetime 'cause you are under my circle!"

Kongpop words stopped Arthit who roamed his eyes to check the surroundings, he was shocked by the weird visual.

Pentagrams and mystical symbols decorated the whole house, and a small wooden table where many oil and lotion bottles. Candles and torches on the 8 steps which seem movable.

"Wi-witch!"

"Nope! Human... A powerful one thou but my aunt is a witch so I can do tricks! Maybe like a magician?" Kongpop giggled with his own words.

Arthit scowls at the latter remark before turning aside his head.

"This is the real look of my house! How is it? After all, you are my first guest in this 9 years!" Kongpop questioned with a wink.

Arthit didn't answer anything just tried his best to free himself.

"You won't talk? Alright then answer my one question after that I will allow you to walk out alive!"

.....

"What? Why are you getting surprised? You planned to kill me so what is wrong in me killing you?" Kongpop questioned with a disappointed look.

Arthit averted his eyes feeling guilty, but he felt more disgraceful for falling into the witch trap.

"So? Who are you?"

Arthit clenched his fist and threw his murderous gaze towards Kongpop who flocked the latter forged with a bird feather which brought a stinging pain at Arthit's body with blood rush.

The continuous flick makes Arthit cough blood. He felt drained and he couldn't sense his beast inside him anymore.

His father told him their lines are so powerful yet he is under the paws of a crazy witch.

He tried to hold in but couldn't so he uttered a lie, "wol-wolf, a wolf."

"What an Audacity on a deathbed!" Kongpop remarked before trailing the eagle feather close to Arthit's wound.

He hissed loudly when the feather touched his bleeding arms. He arched his body which didn't move a bit. His soul starts to burn inside.

"Do you see the lights at the entrance? It will radiate brightness when wolves or any shapeshifters cross it. So who are you?" Kongpop asked again this time holding his voice a little loud and cold.

Arthit didn't utter any word except grunting in pain. Kongpop controlled his urge to stop torturing the man since he didn't want to mistakenly hurt him beyond repair.

He won't kill the latter but he will erase his memory, for that he needs to know the species.

He stopped his torture at some point when a whisper came which he heard clearly.

"B-Beast"

Kongpop abruptly tossed the feather away and pushed the spell book aside to move on his knees with a surprised look.

"Hey! Hey!! Open your eyes....shit!!" Kongpop panicked when Arthit went unconscious.

Arthit released a little sound while opening his heavy eyes.

"Offooo finally! I thought I lost you!" Kongpop sighed which scared Arthit cause he was close to his face.

"Oops! Sorry!" Kong apologised before moving back and sitting with crossed legs near Arthit who was still in a lying position.

Arthit body was still numb which meant he was still inside the circle, but strangely he didn't feel any pain in his arms so he tilted his head and gazed at his naked arms which were clean and smooth, with no wounds.

He also noticed his change of clothes and how his old clothes were hanging in the corner of the chair.

Arthit wanted to shout at the latter for doing things without his permission but he didn't, and he won't talk until he find a way to escape him.

"Sorry for hurting you... I thought you were a wo-... I mean bad person... and sorry for changing you," Kongpop shied away with his last words which earned an annoying grunt from Arthit although the latter felt the blush make the witch a little adorable.

"Won't you speak? Alright, at least will you tell me about your beast? I always wanted to know about beasts but my aunt never talked about it!" Kongpop's face shines with pure curiosity.

Arthit glared at Kongpop even though he felt the latter's sincere interest but he wouldn't fall into the trap again.

"Please.... please I won't utter any word and bug you anymore... please just confirm you have a dragon in your land?" Kongpop blinked his eyes and fingered Arthit's naked forearms which caused friction inside the beast.

Arthit didn't faze and cast out a sound while Kongpop continued his pleading.

#######