Story 3.3

"Are you done?" Wad asked impatiently and earned a low growl from Kongpop who focused on his books.

They were in palace library which particularly for King's family. The palace guards were on rounds so Wad used his influence with few people and break into library without signing in an entry list.

Kongpop did his best to look for the book to do his research with Bear's blood sample.

"Kongpop hurry up!"

"This won't do!" Kong walks to wad with a resigned sigh.

"What you mean?"

"There are around thousands books here, without knowing it will take a day Wad!" Kong went frustrated over his own answer he wanted to help but it's hard for him.

"Yet people say you are a preeminent to be the next healer!"

"Remind you I am not a healer from birth, I was in this for 5 years! I am not an almighty Wad, I too can't do few things, maybe we can ask my teacher he has the ability to point us to the right way!"

Wad went silent it's not like he doesn't trust the old man it's just he doesn't want to drag people into danger and that old man is also hard to speak so he hesitated for long.

"Wad I understand your concern but you told yourself we have less time. Let me ask him I am sure he will help us" Kong tried to convince his friend hoping his trust and judgment on the elder will never betray him.

Wad agreed and accompanied kong to his head healer room and waited outside until Kong finishes his talk with the him.

Kong came out after some minutes with a happy smile and revealed his master agreed to help them.

Kongpop was so joyful since his master assent to stands on justice for people with him.

"I know what to do!" Kongpop announced with a wide grin and strides to the library back followed by Wad.

Fifteen minutes all that takes for Kongpop to pick up the necessary book and things to do his research.

All day Kongpop was busy doing his research and trying to find the cause with Wad who helped him as an errand boy.

Early morning when Wad witness kong giving out a tired yawn the latter asked him to rest and continue after late morning.

Kongpop nodded his head and called for a rest. And the next evening he finished and given his report regards artificial incorporated drugs on the animals.

Wad went furious and decided to find the culprits and cut them into pieces before throwing them to these hybrid beasts.

"Since you were so efficacious to me I have a reward for you" Wad divulged with a wink.

Kongpop rolled his eyes with an uninterested expression.

"I will take you to the prison!"

Kongpop face brightened up because its been already since he seen Arthit. Last time when Arthit summoned him faking his sickness was the best time of his life in the last 5 years in terms of adolescence romance.

Arthit voice has soporific nature which silence his whole sense and makes him surrender at the latter arms.

"Stop day dreaming!! Come on let's go!" Wad dragged the goofy love sick man whose invisible tail is wagging way too much.

Kongpop quickly taken a flower and packet it for Arthit which was noticed by Wad who furrows at the latter action.

Kongpop quickly decided to stride towards Arthit cell but Wad stopped him.