story 1.3

One hour earlier:

"Sorry P'Sam I forget to inform my nurse about one of the patient information, so went to remind her" kong voice out his reason for running away earlier after returning from Plustor cabin.

"No problem, I thought you rush out because you got mad at me" Sam let out a glad sigh for kong to smile warmly.

Sam's eyes studied kong's body, making the latter flush with an uneasy feelings.

Whenever sam eyes fall on kong body the latter always feels shy and needy, but this time he felt uncomfortable and creepy.

whatever the reason might be, kong is not ready to indulge in to it so he decided to finish his relationship by announcing his decision.

"So, will you be my boyfriend?" Sam blurred out for kong to choke on his saliva.

The butterfly feelings he always encountered by Sam confession is long gone, what is happening to his lovesick omega? Kong pondered before trying to look for a way to reject the latter.

"I don't want to.." kong was cut by Sam. "You always look adorable while blushing," Sam remarked with a chuckle, kong blushed further with a shy smile.

Sam continued "Both you and Plustor were so cute that night, however, you both were too reckless and dangerous, trying to dance with everyone and allowing others to touch you guys,

Gladly, my cousin who was there with his clients saw me and helped me, he is the one who took care of you and helped me to get you my home,

I took Plustor to drop him at his home after leaving you with my cousin to get you to my house, when I reach my home he is nowhere, and you were sleeping on the couch peacefully, so I helped you to the bed,

Don't get me wrong for taking you to my house, that night I can't find your house keys in your pocket that's why I decided to take you to my house, and I don't want to leave a drunk alpha with a drunk omega that's why I separated you from dropping with plustor!" Sam narrated the incident with his reason for taking kong to his home.

Kong wants to question the latter about many things, as per his memory he did the deed in a restroom and he is sure it's the club's one, what's his doubt is, is it with sam cousin or someone else? and when did this happened? After sam leaves or before that!

Another bugging question is, how didn't Sam catch his smell that night? Kong wants to bang his head somewhere until he remembers every drop of his sinful act but the situation is not in his favour so he dropped the idea. With a sigh, he excused himself from Sam saying he has a surgery.

Present time:

"Will just stop it plustor? I am tired" Kong yelled at his friend, who is glared at him back. "But kong, we don't have time, please try little harder, I am sure you could remember what happened!" Plustor suggested his friend with his frustrated eyes.

"I am trying for the past 2 days, still nothing happened, except ..." kong stopped his words after some shameful confession ring inside his head, " someone said, 'he is not P'Sam', and I can see myself whispering at someone ears that I am an omega!" kong finished while covering his body with a blanket.

Plustor move away from the chair and lay next to kong, for the past 2 days plustor is staying with him to take care of the latter. Plustor moved close to kong sneaking inside the blanket, "why don't you enquire about P'Sam cousin, maybe you can remember once you get a glimpse of that man, or if you feel disdain to ask I will get the information about him from P'sam."

"I don't want plustor, the fact that I am not sure of the person's face is scaring me, I am not confident of my omega feelings too, do you still think I am ashamed of my sexuality?! I am not!! you already know how much I suffered in school by my omega needs.