Story 1.4

Kong entered the room with flowers. He asked John to leave him alone with his granny. John hesitated for a moment before nodding his head with a sigh. Once John leaves kong walks to the bed and sat next to the old lady who smiled warmly at him.

No words were exchanged for more than 2 mins, kong fingers played with the blanket while the old lady observed his figure. "I am kongpop, Mia's son" kongpop introduced himself breaking the silence.

She smiled with pooled eyes, she slowly moved her hands towards kong cheeks, the trembling cold hands touched and caressed the cheeks. Kong's mother already told him that his grandmother  doesn't know anything about his existence and is a good women so kong should not be rude to her advance.

His eyes moved to the old lady with a grateful smile. The old lady spoke in sign language, kong got puzzled since his mother never gives him the details about his grandmother being mute.

"She is apologizing to you" a deep voice resounded the room. Kong body filled with goose bumps, he quickly composed himself and turned to the door where Arthit stood with crossed arms.

"Is she mute?" He asked in concern. "No, she is not but my mom is, my mom lost her voice after an accident, a decade before, so we all learned sign language to interact with her, since the doctor told us not to strain her throat granny is using the sign language."

Kong nodded his head with a clear eye. The old lady used sign language again, kong eyes moved to Arthit who start to translate his grandma's every word, "She is asking sorry for not being with you and your mom."

Kong shake his head and caressed her palm "No, we are fine and happy so don't feel sorry" kong reassured her. The old lady nod with a strained smile, kong turn to Arthit after the elder gestured something, "she is saying, you are beautiful, and... hot" Arthit told kong adding his remark at the end.

Kong reddens with a shy smile, he averted his eyes from Arthit who grinned evilly. His grandmother furrows at him with a warning eyes because she said he has a beautiful soul but what is her grandchild playing?

"Are you an omega?" His grandma asked him in sign language. Arthit voice out the question for kong to cast his eyes low, he is scared to see the disappointed look on the old lady, he didn't use the scent blocker from yesterday, since he decided to not hide his sexuality in front of John.

Arthit placed his finger on kong chin and make him lift his head to stare at him, "Grandma doesn't like the people who cast their eyes low while talking." Arthit said with a dimpled smile. Kong gulped when his stomach suddenly gives a weird clench and the ticklish sensation passed through his viens.

He clutched his fist to control his hands from reaching out to his stomach to caress his baby. He moved his eyes to the old lady who has a questionable look on her face. Kong smiled bitterly after shoving Arthit fingers away from his chin.

"Are you disappointed?" Kong asked for his grandma to quickly shake her head. "Why should I? John told me you are soft, kind, smart, strong and beautiful, so why should I get disappointed." the old lady said in her sigh language.

Kong nodded his head with a reserved smile, but he feels bizarre to learn John talked about him to her. "Where is your mother?" His grandma asked turning to the door, hoping she will enter anytime.

"Tomorrow is my mom's marriage anniversary, so she went on a trip, she will be here next week" kong told the truth without any hindrance. The old lady nodded her head with a heavy heart. "Did you had your dinner?" She asked him in sign language.

"No, will have later" kong replied her with a smile. "Go and have your dinner, we will talk tomorrow," she said with a sparkling eyes. Kong gulped with shaking hands, not by the old lady excited eyes but for the sly eyes of the alpha.