Chapter 24

Cielo POV
It's been 5 days since I've seen Nik and it was now Friday. I stayed in bed for a while cause I been mad tired for some reason lately. I finally got up around 11 and took a shower. I washed my locs since I'm posed to be gettin em retwisted in a little bit.

I miss Nik. I've been feeling hella guilty lately, I know I would've been upset if Nik made all of these important decisions without me but it's my life and my body.

Plus she be god knows where doing god knows what. I hate that she be doing ghetto shit all the time. I feel like she deserve better... and so do I. Ion want this life and I never did even though she don't involve me in shit. It jus makes me scared that a day might come where I won't be able to see her ever again.

RING RING RING.

I picked up my phone. Damn I ain't got a call from this mf in a whileeee.

Me: Hello

Nyah: yo you good?

Me: yeah why?

Nyah: wym why have you not seen yo phone??

Me: huh?

Nyah: Bruh clo check yo phone rn

Me: Okok chill ima check rn. What is it?

Nyah: *she sighed through the phone* I told yo ass about her man.

I go into Instagram and I see a video sent to me from Nyah. I click on it and I gasp.

Me: this is a joke right?

I laugh smile cause I feel like I'm boutta cry.

Nyah: Ni**a does it look like a joke?

I sit down on my bed and try to catch my breathe.

Me: I don't understand.

Nyah: listen bro don't even trip on that bitch we gon find you a new one tonight man watch.

*incoming message from Nyah*: 228 greenfield road

Me: I can't I'm getting retwisted today nyah

Nyah: it's good when you're done just hit me I'll come pick you up don't even trip. Head up okay shit gon be alright.

Ne: alright.

I sighed and put my face in my palms.

How could she do that? I guess I was right. I'm not her type... she wants a fem like the bitch in the video.

I started to cry.

"Fuck you Nik" I wiped my tears.

She took my virginity bro. She was the first person I ever let touch me in that way. And then she goes and does shit with other bitches.

No wonder she keep disappearing on me. I'm so fucking dumb bro. *sniff* I'm so dumb.

I tried to get myself to stop crying but it was no use. I kept watching the video on replay. The fem kissed her and then got on her knees. Wtf is this shit bro. You got this bitch doing the same shit im so fucking embarrassed.

I checked the time. Fuck I'm ardy late for my appointment. I slipped on a coo lil fit incase I end up going to that party but I'm honestly not even in the party mood right now.

I ordered an Uber so I ain't have to walk the neighborhood and risk seeing Nik.

I waited by tha door for a lil min and peeped outside to make sure her car wasn't in the drive way. When I seen that it wasn't I went outside and met the Uber.

"Goodmorning" an Iranian man said to me.

"Morning" I close mouth smiled.

We drove to Jojo house cause her girlfriend was gon hook it up and do my retwist. And maybe we can write some music too.