Chapter 2

Niko in media

Niko POV.

I woke up in a foreign room with my arms wrapped around C'lo. I quickly got up realizing I must have fell asleep.

I'm confused on why I was I holding her. I don't like studs.

I don't think she knew I was holding her though so that's good she dead asleep. I stared at her for a little while longer looking at her features. Her Spanish blood could be seen in her thick eyebrows and her button nose. I looked at her lips they were so smooth. I wanted a taste. She is very beautiful no doubt about it but I can't be seen in public with a stud. That shit weird.

I grabbed my strap, stuffing it in my sweats and went to the bathroom to freshen up and when I got out she was up.

"Morning" she said.

I didn't say anything I just nodded.

"You wanna ride wit me?" I asked her.

"Umm sure" she said.

Alright meet me outside in 25. I walked out and went to my house to shower and change quickly.

Maybe I could fw her on the low cause I'm lowkey feeling shawty and that lil attitude of hers, I'll put it right to sleep. But I can't be out here publicly with a stud or anyone for that matter. I got rivals watching my every move and I can't show no type of weakness.

After doing my routine I went outside and hopped in the whip, pulling up in front of shawty house.

She walked out in all grey and some forces, I noticed a blunt in her hand. Yeah ima have to keep her around.

She hopped in.

"What you waiting for spark it up" I said. She did as told and hit it a couple times before passing it to me. Once I was done I passed it back at her. I turned up the music and rested my hand on her thigh.

"Wha- what are you doing" she said wrapping her hand around my wrist to take it off.

"Chill" I said looking at her licking my lips.

She let go of my wrist and put her elbow on the door looking out the window.

We were a block  away from school and I took my hand off her thigh switching the hand I was driving with so it didn't look like what it was.

I saw her adjusting in her seat which made me chuckle but not loud enough for her to hear.

I parked and she got out.

"Thank you" she said and I nodded.

"You not coming?" She asked.

"ina second, go head" she didn't say anything and did as told.

I watched her until she went into the school then pulled off.

I had some business I needed to take care of today.