Chapter 3

Nik's POV

After smoking and talking outside, cielo led the way back to her room. She has her dreads down and I realized how long they were. My gaze lowered and I looked at how her pants hugged her shape, even though she was sagging you could still see her curves.

She opened the door and stepped to the side to let me in. I went to sit on the bed and she went to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick, you can turn the tv on or play the game whatever you want" she said.

I nodded at her and bit my lip.

She turned around before she could notice and closed the door behind her.

I turned on the game and started playing fortnite.
About 25 mins later she came out of the bathroom with only a towel. There was water dripping down her back and legs.

She walked to the closet and picked out some boxers before going back into the bathroom.

I stared at her as she walked.

She kno what she doing bruh.

I was practically drooling as I thought about how I could make her say my name. My pussy began to throb as I imagined what her moans sound like. She walked out the bathroom with ethika boxers and a sports bra. The way they hugged her booty made me loose it a little more .

I smelled her watermelon body wash as she walked past me to sit on the other side of the bed.

She smiled at me and I snapped out of my daze.

"You're staring" cielo said.

Yeah she know exactly what she doing.

"Mm you just look good" I mumbled.

"What was that?" She said leaning closer.

"I said you look sexy" I said seductively, she was tryna make me nervous so I switched it back on her.

She smiled as she looked at the tv.

"Don't get shy now" I smirked.

Her face flushed a pink color and she pushed my arm playfully.

I pinned her arms on the bed and got on top of her.

She looked up at me shyly and I smirked at her.

I looked at her lips and back at her eyes asking for permission. She bit her lip and I took that as a yes.

I kissed her slowly speeding up. She surprisedly kissed me back in an intense manner.

I licked her bottom lip as she opened her mouth for me.
I kissed her passionately slowly pushing my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and I won. I explored her mouth as I moved my hand to her throat as I lightly chocked her. She moaned into my mouth. Freaaaakkk. I tightened my grip a bit wanting to get more. She began thrusting her hips towards me as I was lying between her legs.

I grabbed her thigh and began rubbing and squeezing it as I kissed on her neck.

She wined as my lips got to her stomach and her body slowly jolted up.

"Wait for it princess" I said in an asserting tone. She stopped grinding against me and allowed me to continue kissing her stomach.
I trailed down to the rims of her boxers and grabbed them with my teeth. I kept eye contact the entire time as I slid her boxers off smoothly.

I looked at her dripping wet pretty pussy and licked my lips. She opened her legs a bit for me and I grabbed her pussy. I earned a whiny moan.

"Please" she pushed her hips towards my hand"

"Please what?" I looked at her as I slowly rubbed her clit circle.

"Fuck please Nik" she bit her lip waiting for me.

I slowly entered a finger and pumped in and out.

"You're so tight" I added a finger and her moans reached a higher pitch.

She threw her head back as she opened her legs wider.

"Look at me" I told her.

Her eyes opened as she looked at me. Her moans filled the room.

I hit her g spot over and over again making her eyes roll back.

"Fuck papi" she said. It turned me on and I went faster.

"Mmm I'm gonna cum fuc" she moaned.

"Hold it" I took my fingers out and caught a look of attitude.

She groaned.

I got on my knees and moved her to the edge of the bed. I was craving a taste.

I began sucking on her clit earning loud moans.

"nikk" she grabbed ahold of my hair.
I grabbed her titty and used my other hand to finger her.

"Fuckk please can I cum" she moaned.

I shook my head no as I fucked her faster.

"Mm please daddy I can't hold it" she wined as her back arched.

"Go head" I continued my speed as i heard her moans increase

"Ooou fuckk" she moaned.

"Mmmm" I let her ride out her high as her juices flowed out of her. I kiss her folds and she flinched. She's still sensitive. I cleaned up her mess and picked her up, laying her down next to me.

I pulled the cover over us and kissed her. I looked at her and chuckled at how fast she fell asleep. She had her leg wrapped around me as my hand rested on her lower back. I rubbed her ass and soon fell asleep after her.

What y'all think bout this chapter?

Y'all ship nik and cielo?