Chapter 15

After getting some left overs at home and changing I took an Uber to Jojos studio which wasn't that far.

The ride there was quiet and awkward.

Once I arrived at the stu I thanked the driver and got out.

I walked upstairs and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later it flew open and I was welcomed in by jo.

"What's good cici" Jojo said dapping me up.

"Shitt im just ready to get cooking this week was sum else" I said.

"Tell me bout it" she laughed and opened up her computer.

"I wanna show you some beats I made for you the other day" jo said pulling them up on her screen.

3 hrs later.

Our session was done and I felt way better than I did when I walked in.

"Hey youngin I'm not gon be able to take you home this time cause I got a session walking up now" she said.

"Don't trip  on it I'll just getta Uber, I'll cashapp you for the sesh" she nodded and I dapped her up

After leaving the studio I waited a few minutes for my Uber while smoking my blunt. Once I saw they were close I quickly put it out and walked towards the car.

A white woman who looked in her 40s stared me down and cracked her window.

"Are you ci-e-lo?" The lady could barely get my name right.

"Yeah Marsha?" I checked her plates to make sure they matched.

She nodded and I got in.

The ride was silent like the one before until I got a call from Nya.

"Yo" I said.

"Aye did you talk to shanti today" she asked sounding strange.

"Uh why?" I asked curiously.

"N*gga ain't I yo best homie" she said.

"Uh yeah but why tho" I pushed further.

"Ugh nvm just be careful you got the strap on you?" She asked.

"Yeah always do" I said patting the back of my jeans.

"Ight well call me when you home I need to talk to you bout sum ASAP" she said.

"Fosho" I said and hung up.

The car suddenly came to a stop.

"Please get out of the vehicle ma'am" this white lady said.

I looked around.

"We're still five blocks from the location" I said confused.

"Get out please I do not condone of illegal activities in my vehicle" she said sternly.

"Lady please it's late I don't know what you're talking about" I said.

"Get out I don't associate with thugs!" She yelled.

"I'll call the police now!" She said getting out her phone.

"Wait wait okay fine I'm getting out" I put my hands up.

I shut the door and looked at her.

"You people!" she scoffed and drove away.

Wtf

I looked around me.

Shit I'm two blocks from the park I got shot at.

Alright stay calm. What should I do?

I'll call Nik maybe she can come get me or at least meet me.

I took my phone out of my pocket and went to her contact.

Ring- ring - ring - ring - ring - ring

Fuckkkk.

Okay fuck it I'll just jog then.

I started jogging to my house while staying alert of my surroundings.

I couldn't help the feeling that I was being followed though so I picked up my pace. I saw a figure ahead of me so I crossed the street quickly.

I was 3 blocks now and quickening my pace.

I tried to keep my mind calm as best I could.

Let me try her phone one more time.

I dialed her number again while running and I was getting closer to my house.

That's when something tripped me and I fell face first but my hands landed on the ground first, holding me up.

Unfortunately my phone was in my hand and the fall caused it to bring.

"Shit!" I picked it up and looked around me.

I was about to start running again when something grabbed my arm.

I hit the persons arm quickly removing their grip and distancing myself

"Well well well if it isn't cielo" she laughed as two masked men joined her from the alley.

"Who are you?" I said walking backwards.

"You shouldn't be out here in these streets alone" she fake pouted.

"Especially after what happened last time" her grin re-appeared and I felt sick to my stomach.

I turned around to start running when I bumped into another masked person. They grabbed me and put attempted to put a bag over my head but I punched them in their stomach and ran.

I dropped my phone and grabbed the pistol from my waste and switched off the safety.

I could feel then on my tail.

"I'll fucking shoot! Get away" I yelled pointing the pistol at them.

The studs grin only got wider but I could barely see her face from the ski mask she got on.

Shit shit shit. I don't wanna kill nobody.

"Aw cielo put the gun down, we can work this out" she put her arms up and walked towards me slowly.

"Stop" I pointed the gun directly at her and kept my finger on the trigger.

"Hard way it is" she laughed. Somebody grabbed me from behind and put a white cloth over my face that made me feel nauseated and sleepy. I shot my gun at her once before everything turned black.