Chapter 10

Cielo POV

*BANG BANG*

"Cielo I know you in there wake ya ass up" I heard Nya lil minion ass voice banging on my door.

I got up and checked my phone.
Damn it's already 9?

I limped down the stairs as fast as I could but every step hurt I forgot to take the meds.

I opened the door and it swung open. Nya let her self in as shanti followed closely behind. I noticed a black duffel with her and I guessed it was weed since I told her to bring me some.

I dapped both of them up and went to sit on the couch, turning the game on.

"Damn gee you ain't got no left overs" Nya complained while looking in my fridge.

"No mutha fucka you know my momma don't cook n my ass crippled, we got chips in the cabinet tho" I said waving her off.

"Glooks" she walked off in the direction of the chips.

I looked back at shanti who was sitting next to me and I noticed her eyes glued to me. This girl been acting strange.

"You good?" I asked her. She got out of her trance and locked eyes with me nodding.

"Sooo what you got?" I asked changing the subject.

She got the duffle and zipped it open revealing two pounds of weed, Xanax, percs, Molly, and ecstasy.

My eyes grew wide as memories from the past flew into my memory.

Flashback.

"Ayeeee n*gga I got some new shit for you fuck them wack ass xanies" she handed me a bag of perc 30s.

I took the bag looking at it.

I was already off a bar and feeling pretty shlumpt. I was fighting the tiredness so I could enjoy my high.

She took a pill out the bag and split it.

"Here see if you like it first" I nodded.

I looked around at all the people layed around just trippin off they own shit.

The music was vibrating through my ears and I felt amazing.

"You want water or sum?" Some random stud asked me I think she was one of the hosts.

"Sure" I stumbled.

I looked back at lo next to me and she was leaning to the side.

"Yo lo you good" I asked.

She nodded in reply.

She looked sick to me.

The stud came back with my water as I sat next to lo. I gave her a sip of it first so she could chill. I didn't know how much she took.

A little time passed and I was now feeling the full affects of what I popped. I sparked a blunt to wake me up but it was no use. I started to see black spots and looked back at lo.