Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven.

I wake up in my own bed, wondering how I got here.

Last thing I remember is being driven home at ten o'clock.
Shit.
Billy is going to be so mad at me for missing the nightly karaoke thing I do.

I sit up, suddenly aware of someone in my kitchen.

''Uh, hello?'' I call out, frozen to the spot.

''Mimi! You're awake!'' Autumn yells, running into my room with some coffee.

She puts it down on my bedside table and hugs me. ''I met him. I met Ed Sheeran. Oh my freaking god he's hot. And awesome.''

''When? How?'' I gasp, squealing with happiness with her.

''Last night. He carried you to your bed because you were exhausted. Even when I played Up All Night in your ear you didn't wake up.'' Autumn shrugs.

I laugh, ''You never.''

''Did I ever.'' she replies, with a wink.

She continues speaking, picking up books and clothes from my floor and putting them away neatly in my wardrobe and on my bookcase. ''He said he'll be around later, at about five, to be able to film when the sun's about to set. Or something like that anyway.''

I nod, ''Okay cool. What's the time now?''

''It's about lunchtime. Oh and Billy says you'd better finish filming soon, last night was like a graveyard 'cause you weren't there.''

''I'm hungry,'' I say, sitting down on my bed and taking the cup of coffee off the table. ''You told him?''

''Yeah, I told him yesterday morning when I saw him in the supermarket on my way to work.''

''Oh, okay. Thanks Autumn.'' I smile at her before taking a sip of the coffee.

At least this time it isn't cold.

~*~

''We're filming on a beach?'' I ask, frowning.

''Yes.'' Lennon nods, shoving his laptop in my face. ''Look, this is what we've got so far.''

''Isn't it a bit corny?'' I add, taking hold of it as he walks off, shrugging.

''With you guys, there's no way it's going to be corny.''

I look at the screen, rolling my eyes at his retreating back. I press play and watch the film as it starts. In all honesty, it's pretty good. I must say, I'm not too bad an actress.

Ed's voice behind me makes me jump. ''It's great, isn't it?''

I nod, smiling. ''Yep.''

''You've got a nice bedroom,'' he winks, coming to sit down beside me.

I raise an eyebrow at him, smiling. ''Thanks. And thanks for carrying me in or whatever you did.''

''Jimmy unlocked the door for me, I carried you in. Autumn came two minutes after, screaming.''

''She never told me was screaming.'' I laugh, whacking my knee with my palm.
Typical.

She never tells me things that embarrasses her.

''She's nice though,'' he nudges me.

''She is. She's amazing.''

We lapse into silence, watching the waves. Ed had picked me up just before five, taking us to the closest beach, where Lennon told us what he have to do.

''Did you hear what I said to you last night?'' Ed asks softly.

I cough, clearing my throat. ''Uh, I'm not sure. What did you say?''

He takes a deep breath. ''I said I really like you and if maybe we could – ''

''Ed! Fatima! C'mon, lets finish this film.'' Lennon's voice cuts him off and I stand up, pulling Ed up after me.

''Lets talk after.'' I smile at him quickly before rushing off in the direction of Lennon's voice.

''Fatima, you have to be sitting on the sand, and when you see Ed coming across the beach, you have to stare at him and then when he's closer, get on your feet and do what you feel is right. Okay?''

I nod, ''Sure.''

I walk off to find a nice place to sit and then take hold of a stick. When Lennon gives me the 'okay' to start, I start writing something in the sand. After a minute or two, I look up and let a small smile grow on my face.
It's him.

It's not Lennon telling me to smile.

It's him.
It's me.

He makes me smile without reason.

He makes me happy.

He makes me feel fine when nothing's okay.

I slowly climb to my feet and walk along the beach towards him, my smile so big my cheeks hurt. We walk towards each other, smiling. When we get close enough, he says to me, ''I came back.''

''You did.''

''Are you happy?''

I nod, ''Very.''

''Would you be happy with me?'' he asks and the question suddenly has another meaning. He means it.

This question isn't for the benefit of the clip.

It's for me.

My heart beats fast as I close the gap between us, knowing the answer.

Also knowing that this scene will only need one shot at it.

''Yes.'' I reply, taking his hands in mine.

And I do what I feel is right. And he does too, I can feel it.

We kiss.

~*~

Asdfghjkl it's the end. :c

Agh. I'm sad.

BUT THERE'S GOING TO BE AN EPILOGUE, WHOO.

Yes, be happy.

Yes, you guys love me. (;

I seriously hope you liked it Fatima. <3

The trailer is on the side, thank you to TheFlamingPopsicle!

Mama Malik. <3