Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

''Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! No way!'' Autumn screams as I tell her that I'm going to be in Ed Sheeran's music video.

''Yes way, yes way, yes way!'' I grab her hands and she grabs mine and we both start jumping up and down in excitement.

We scream for about ten minutes non-stop and then we sit down on the sofa, taking in deep breaths.

''When is he coming?'' Autumn asks me, whispering.

''Tomorrow... About eleven.''

''Oh no... I won't be here.''

I frown, confused. ''Why?''

''Because...'' Autumn beams at me. ''I got my job!'' she screams.

Then I lunge myself at her, hug her and we both scream happily all over again.

After about fifteen minutes, we both lean back against the sofa and sigh happily.

''I'm exhausted now.'' Autumn laughs.

''Same here. This is what screaming and fan-girling does to you.'' I wink at her while she laughs some more.

''Tomorrow is gonna be a big day, Mimi!'' she cries, beaming at me.

''I know! I can't wait! I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight.'' I shake my head, still smiling.

''Don't have any more coffee or else you definitely won't.''

We sit in silence for a few minutes until Autumn speaks up, ''Let's do something, to take our minds off tomorrow.''

''What shall we do?''

''Let's go to the bar.'' she suggests.

''Er.. why?''

''I don't know, to see what it's like to be there and not waitressing.'' Autumn shrugs, tucking a strand of her chestnut coloured hair behind her ear.

''Hmm... okay then.'' I shrug and we both stand up.

Autumn enters the bathroom and I go into my tiny kitchen, putting some plates and cups away while I wait for her.

Then she comes out and goes, ''Ta-daa!''

I turn around and stare at her. ''Autumn, why have you got make-up on?'' I ask her, blinking twice.

''Because I've hardly ever been there and the one time I went, there were quite a few cute guys there.'' she winks at me.

''B-but...''

''Don't you like it?'' she asks me, her face falling.

''No, I do!'' I'm quick to reassure her. ''But take a bit of it off. Look, wash it off and I'll help you, okay?''

''Hmph. Fine.'' she stomps off.

I roll my eyes and go into my bedroom, looking for a scarf and my blue woolly hat, which looks like it's faded from too many washes, but it's supposed to look like that.

''Come on Fatima!'' Autumn cries, getting impatient.

I smile at her impatient moan and enter the bathroom, speaking to her. ''I think you look better without make-up on, I really do.''

''But you wear make-up and you look gorgeous.'' she pouts at her reflection.

I frown at her. ''No I do not!''

Autumn starts to speak but I cut her off by poking a piece of cotton wool into her mouth.

''I only wear a tiny bit of eye-liner and a tiny bit of mascara, sometimes clear.'' I explain, taking the lid off the pencil. She glares at me before shutting her eyes.