Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

''Autumn, chill out!'' I try to calm my best friend down as she screams in my ear.

''But... but... you met Ed Sheeran!'' she shrieks.

''Shut up! Do you want your job or not? Concentrate!'' I growl at her.

''Oh my god, yes. Okay, I'm concentrating. Okay.''

''Good. I'll explain more later.''

''Yes! I want details!'' she screeches, again.

''You will get your details, now just get your job!'' I cry, stamping my foot on the ground and hanging up.

Then I take a deep breath and continue walking. I fancy a walk. I don't know want to go straight back home.

I finish drinking my coffee as I walk, past houses, down streets, through the park, around the pond.

I walk all around town, just taking in the beautiful countryside.

It all changes once I reach the busiest part of town. Cars are moving everywhere, horns are sounding, breaks are screeching... All in all, I prefer the suburbs.

I'm waiting for the light to go red by a zebra crossing, so I can cross the road, when somebody suddenly grabs hold of my arm and tugs.

''This way, miss. Mister Sheeran wants you.'' a man pulls me towards a sleek black car.

''What? Let go of me! Help! Help!'' I scream, frightened.  

Sheeran?! 

Who?!  

I'm getting kidnapped!

HELP!

''Fatima, calm down.'' a soft voice chuckles, and soothes me as the man pushes me into the car.

I look up to see Ed Sheeran smiling down at me.

Ohhh. Ed Sheeran. I gasp, shocked out of my wits. I thought I was getting kidnapped.

''W-what... w-what's going on?'' I sit up properly and stare at him.

''I want to talk to you.''

''A-about what?'' I take deep breaths to calm myself down. Panicking about whether or not you're getting kidnapped is no joke, lemme tell you.

''About my music video.'' he replies.

''Huh?'' he has me stumped. I'm confused.

''Okay, well, you know I'm looking for a girl to be in it, right?''

I nod, my heart thumping against my chest.

''You fit perfectly. So... I was wondering if you wanted to be in it.'' Ed goes a tad red in the face as he finishes his sentence.

I blink a couple of times, processing what he just said. ''You want me to be in your music video. With you.'' Instead of sounding like a question, it sounds more like a statement.

Ed nods. ''Yes, yes I do. Do you want to?''

I squeal and throw my arms around him. ''Would I ever!''

Ed laughs and hugs me back, his strong arms encircling my back and waist.

''We can start shooting it tomorrow, if you like.'' he tells me, when we pull away from each other. I could've stayed like that forever.

''Okay, that's fine.'' I smile. What I really want to do is scream or squeal or shout or jump up and down with happiness. But I'll leave that to my own privacy of my home.

''I'll take you home now, so I'll be able to pick you up.'' Ed's still talking to me while I think and my eyes scan his face, taking in his gorgeous eyes, his soft hair, his perfect lips...

''Is that okay with you?''

''Yeah, fine.'' I blink, concentrating again.

Ed laughs and shakes his head at me. ''So where do you live?''

I tell him my address and he in turn, tells the driver.

Ed and I start talking about our lives while we drive to my apartment. Then we talk about our friends.  

When I tell him about Autumn, he bursts out laughing.

''I'd like to meet her.''

''I'll see when she's free and if she'd like to meet you,'' I smile at him. ''She probably will.''

''Good,'' Ed stops laughing to smile at me. ''I bet she's nice, but not as nice as you.''

I look down at my knees, blushing a deep red.

''We're here, Mister Sheeran.'' the driver taps on the glass that separates him from us and I smile at Ed.

''Thanks for the ride.''  

As I step out of the car, Ed winds down the window and says to me, ''I'll be round at about eleven, to pick you up. Be ready.'' he winks at me and waves and then winds the window back up.

''Bye!'' I call as they drive off and I walk up to my apartment.

When I get in, the first thing I do is lay on my sofa and stare up at the white ceiling, taking a deep breath.

Then I scream, letting all of my pent-up happiness out.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Do you guys like it so far? Is it too far-fetched? Is it going too quick? :S

I want to know your honest opinions!

If you think it's too far-fetched then please let me know. Or if it's going too quick or something, please tell me.

Okay? Okay.

Vote, comment, fan cuz you're awesome ;D

Haha, I love you guys.

Dedicated to Liz because she's a m a z i n g and she doesn't deserve any hate or any bad comments she gets. She is da bomb. <3

Amber. x