Epilogue.

Epilogue.

One year later.

Ed and I have been together one year to this day.

I can't believe it, to be honest.

I never dreamed I'd meet him, let alone date him.

I'm so happy right now.
With him.

With my life.

With my job.

In this past year, Ed and I have done a few songs together, filming the clips to them together, like we did in Cold Coffee. I've been playing and singing with him. I've been performing with him in some clips. And we've also been performing live on the stage together.

Thanks to him, my dreams have come true.

I've shown loads of people that I can do it.

I've shown my mom I can.

I've shown my old 'friends' I can.

I've shown the bullies I can.

But best of all, I've shown the world I can.

Ed wraps his arms around me, holding me tight against him.

I put mine around him too, leaning my head on his shoulder, breathing in his smell.

He's made everything fine again. He's made it all okay.

He's helped me become a singer, something I've always wanted to be.

We've visited loads of places together, much to my mom's anger.

Mom and I are now talking more. We've been meeting up lately, to catch up.

I know she misses Dad, but that's no reason to take it out on me, like Ed said to me once when I came back from lunch crying and upset.

I've lost friends.

I've lost family.

But Ed's my friend now. Autumn's my friend too. I could never have done any of this without any of them.

Ed's my family now. I have my sisters, sure, and my mom, I guess, but I've spent more time with Ed and Autumn than I ever have with my sisters or my mom. Mostly because they never cared or took no notice of me.

In all, it's thanks to Ed that I'm in this position now.

''I love you Fatima.'' he whispers, holding me gently.

''I love you too Ed.''

And who would've thought it.

It all started with a cup of cold coffee.

~*~

It's really the end, omg.

I feel like crying, ah.

I know this isn't my best story, and it's only a short story, but I love it so much.

Like I love the main character.

I hope you liked it Fatima – I know I repeat that a lot – and I hope you've enjoyed it.

Vote & comment for me, since it's the last chapter/epilogue? Yeah? Yeah. <3

I love you guys, thank you.

Mama Malik. <3