Chapter Six.

Chapter Six.

''Fatima, lovely to meet you!'' A man comes over to me, hand extended. ''Ed has told me so many things about you already.''

I shoot Ed a look that says 'What have you said' and 'Who is this man?' all in one. He just gives me a big smile and shrugs.

''I'm the director of this short film we're going to do for Cold Coffee, Lennon.'' he introduces himself.

''Nice to meet you, I'm – Well, you already know who I am.''

Lennon nods, his dark hair bobbing about, looking like a drowned cat is on his head.

He walks off, leading Ed and I to the hut. I drag Ed down to my height, ''Is his hair fake?''

Ed suddenly laughs so loudly, I do a double-take. He stops walking and puts his hands on his knees, bending over and laughing his head off.

His laugh makes me laugh, seeing as it's kinda contagious and we both laugh until our sides hurt.

''Now now, children, we have work to do!'' Lennon cries, opening the door to the hut and ushering us inside.

When I step inside, I gasp softly. It's so lovely, I wish it could be my home. It's open, very open. There's two rooms, one is a bedroom, where a double bed is sitting in the middle, the sun coming in through the window shining on it's white cover. The other room looks like the kitchen. There's no bathroom, unfortunately, so it can't be my future home.

''Okay, so Fatima, Ed, what I want you to do is lay on the bed together, talking and looking up to the ceiling.'' Lennon tells us, straight to the point.

''Is Ed singing throughout the filming?'' I ask.

Lennon shakes his head. ''No, he's already recorded the song. All we need is to film this and then we can add the recording onto it.'' Lennon explains, as Ed and I stand awkwardly by the bed. ''What are you both waiting for?''

''Uh, pyjamas.'' Ed and I say at the same time, which makes us crack up laughing again.

Lennon rolls his eyes and pulls Ed out of the room after handing me a pair of white pyjamas. I pull the white shorts on, thankful they've given me shorts instead of trouser pyjamas because it's quite warm in here. I pull on the vesty type pyjama top and then call Lennon.

He nods at me approvingly then says, ''Ed, you stay in clothes. I want this scene to be like a farewell scene. Fatima is in bed when you come in and you talk about something and then you have to leave.''

I nod, totally understanding, seeing the scene in my mind.

I climb into the bed, pulling the light cover over me, letting one of my legs peep out from under it. Lennon smiles at me and pulls Ed out of the room, getting ready.

This should be awkward.

Well, it is, kind of.

I've never acted in my life, and I bet it shows.

I lay in bed with my head on the pillow, looking out of the window at the swaying branches of trees in the wind. When I hear Ed enter the room, his footsteps soft on the wooden floor, I turn my head and smile at him as if I were in love with him.

He returns the smile and I try to ignore the camera that's following our every move. Ed climbs onto the bed, not bothering to get under the covers.

He lays beside me, taking my hands in his, completely covering them. I risk a slight glance at Lennon, who's standing by the door, giving us two thumbs up.

''I'm going to miss you,'' he says softly.

But since our voices are going to be cut out of the video, it doesn't matter what we say. The music – Cold Coffee – is going to be playing over our voices. Like, for example, there's going to be one part of Ed singing, and another where we hear his voice but he's not singing, he's laying in bed or we're talking or something.

''I'm going to miss you too, humbug.'' I smile lightly, squeezing his hands.

Ed tries not to laugh so he just smiles instead. ''I'll miss you more, chipmunk.''

I laugh softly, trying not to just directly burst out laughing like a psycho.

''Nope, I will, gorilla.''

He lifts our hands up, Lennon having given him the direction to do so, and we stare at them intertwined together above us.

Ed looks at me, his bluey-green eyes boring into my hazel ones. We smile at each other like two people in love.

Then he says, ''I'm going back to England today. My plane leaves in an hour.'' he whispers, lowering our hands.

My face falls accordingly to the sentence. ''Oh. Please don't go.''

''I know you can't come with me, your parents wouldn't let you come, but know that I'll miss you terribly. I have to go.''

I close my eyes, as if I'm trying to keep tears in. Somehow, it actually feels real.

''I love you.'' he mumbles, getting into the film perfectly.

''I love you too.'' I reply, opening my eyes to see him take hold of my face and kiss me on my forehead, before getting up from the bed and leaving me alone in the bed, empty.

Then Lennon's voice cuts through the silence, making me smile.

''That was bloody perfect!''

~*~

We spend the whole day filming, except for some lunch and dinner breaks.

''There's only one more scene to do and we'll do that tomorrow.'' Lennon tells us as we climb into the car, about to go home.

My favourite scene is the one which was hardest to film. Since the song is only four minutes long, there's barely anything to film. The scene with the bed was about thirty seconds long.

In my favourite scene, I'm sitting on the window sill, staring out of the open window with my knees pulled up to my chest. I have to look out, with a tear streaming down my cheek and then after about ten seconds, I have to look back into the room, staring about emptily, as if something is missing. Finally, I have to look to the ground, sadly.

I don't know why it's my favourite scene, it just is.

''This was so cool today. I had so much fun with you Fatima.'' Ed's voice brings me out of my daydreams with a jolt.

I nod, thankful we're not going to be awkward with what we've said to each other today. It's only for a film, I think to myself.

''It was. I enjoyed it.'' I smile at him, turning my head in his direction.

''Tomorrow, we're filming in another place. And that's the last scene we've got to film. I can't wait.'' he rumbles on, with me just smiling at the sound of his voice.

I close my eyes, holding the keys to my house in my hands.

Just before I fall asleep, I'm pretty sure I hear him say to me, ''I really like you Fatima.''

But I was half asleep, and maybe it was a dream.

~*~

Ahh this was so cute omg. I was kinda fan-girling myself while I was writing this because it'd be so so so so awesome to film a clip for a song with Ed Sheeran. Wouldn't it?

Fatima, I hope you like it. c;

Please vote & comment your thoughts, let me know what you think!

This will have one more chapter. :c I'm kinda sad, aw.

BUT, there's a tiny little surprise coming. NOT to do with the story itself, like I said in the last chapter. Still, it's a little surprise.

Amber. <3