One taste is all it takes

"One taste is all it takes, to fall in love with these cookies!"

"Hey, that's my line!"

Grumpy as always after a long day, Mandy tried to take one cookie according to the new recipe, which they had just tested today but Chester reached it before her.

"Ey, that was mine!", she complained.

"Really? I can nowhere find a name on it.", the prank master sing-sang, while he anxiously eyed the cookie from all sides.

Mandy growled at him like she used to do in so many situations.

Why are we together again?

"But maybe I'll give you the cookie if you ask me very nice." Chester continued.

"Ph, as if." Mandy angrily murmured under her breath.

"Oh sorry, I couldn't hear anything.", her boyfriend smiled in amusement. "Well, I guess I'll just..."

He was about to put the cookie in his mouth when Mandy grabbed his neck, pulled him down and kissed him biting half of the cookie during the process. Chester's face blushed madly when Mandy let go of him and swallowing the sweet down.

"Hm, I'm not sure, I'll fall in love with this recipe.", the boss of Candyland thought loud, laying her index finger on her under lip. "It tastes a little bit odd."

"Maybe you just have to try again.", Chester suggested grinning.

"Really? I thought one taste is all it takes."

"Yeah, but you're a tough cookie."

"Stop stealing my lines, Chester!!!"

Mischievous he bowed down to her. "And what, if I don't?"

"Then I'll just shut you up."

"Well, I wouldn't mind, if you do.", he whispered and so Mandy leaned forwards and kissed him.

Again, again and again.