Love and hate... well, mostly hate.

"What are you up to this time?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean! It's been days since your last yoke!"

"Aww, you already missing it?"

"Don't make a fool out of me, Chester! You're definitely up to something! You couldn't resist to prank me or anyone else, except for... oh no!"

Mandy the CEO of the Star Park's Candyland force on the spot. She and her co-worker Chester were in the middle of stocking the inventory. Normally this week a bucket of caramel should have fallen on someone's head, water would have sprayed out of some showcase or at least the flushing of the toilet would have made some funny noises. But no prank had happened so far and now it was clear to Mandy, why. Aghast she looked at Chester.

"Seriously?!"

"Ow, I see you figured it out."

"For real?! Oh, come on! There's no way you will stand the hole week!"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, sweetheart."

Once she had promised to do anything he wanted, if he would stand it to prank no one for a hole week. By that time, she hadn't believed that he would actually try it and she still had her doubts that he would make it.

"I'm not your sweetheart! Stop calling me that already!!!"

"Yes, you are. And no panic. My wish is really harmless."

"What is it?"

"Oh, you'll see then. I still have four days to take without any pranks."

With that Chester gave his boss an evil smile and turned to his work again. So did Mandy. With some dark thoughts in her mind.

"I'm definitely not going to make this challenge easy for him.", she thought.

______________________________________________

Well, hello and welcome!

Anything lands here. Sometimes parts that haven't it made into stories, sometimes parts that I just wrote for fun, rarely short stories for Brawl-o-ween, Brawlidays etc and usually parts that make no sence at all!

But well, here we are and I hope you enjoy it.

Stay legendary,

Coco