05

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
Callaway High School
12:10 AM

Atlanta, GeorgiaCallaway High School12:10 AM

Caleb nervously fiddled with his fingers as he watched the clock in front of the class, right above the board tick.

'Five more minutes then it's lunch..'

Caleb had planned on meeting up with Jaiden for lunch. After Caleb discovered that Jaiden was a member of the LGBTQ community, he instantly wanted to get to know him better.

Jaiden was a quiet kid, although he did have some friends he was the quiet one amongst the group. You could tell teen was very mature just by looking at him. While Caleb the was the complete opposite.

Caleb was your average 14-year old boy. He was very hyper and a bit childish, and also very talkative. The only thing about him was, if he is just now starting to get to know you, he might be quiet at first. It takes only a little time for Caleb to come out of his shell.

But other than that, the male was the complete opposite of Jaiden.

Suddenly the clock hit 12:15 and the teacher began dismissing his students for lunch, "So that's all for today students, be sure to review the study guide I assigned in canvas. If you complete it, I will swap your lowest grade with the grade you score on the study guide."

All the students immediately began packing up, including Caleb who nervously sighed as he gathered his things, when suddenly his teacher called out to him.

"Caleb, please see me before you leave."

'Bruh what now..?' Caleb groaned as he continued packing his bag and headed towards the teachers desk.

"Yes Ms.Banu?"

His teacher sighed as she removed her glasses from her face before turning her body towards Caleb. "So recently I noticed that your grades have been going down and you're usually a all A student. Is there anything going on?"

Caleb shook his head as a response, "No ma'am."

"Are those boys picking on you again?"

"No ma'am."

The teacher stared at him for a moment before she sighed and took a seat at her desk, "Caleb if you don't tell me what's going on, I'm afraid you're going to get held back if you don't tighten up." Caleb nodded his head as he nervously fiddled with his fingers.