03

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
Malik's House
9:32 AM

Atlanta, Georgia Malik's House9:32 AM

"Them niggas did what?" Kadin voice boomed through the phone causing Malik to groan as he rubbed his temples that were on the side of his head. "Imma catch them hoes for you I promise." he huffed on the other side of the phone.

Kadin was Malik's best friend ever since middle school. When Malik's mom passed away, Kadin was there for him every step up of the way, giving him a shoulder to cry on.

Kadin was a 23 year old male, who stood at 5'10 and was brown skin with short curly hair and a nice taper.

He had a diamond stud on the left side of his nose and one earring in his right ear. He had a tattoo above his eyebrow that said 'July' in cursive writing, with an arrow below it point up towards it.

The 23-year old had tattoos on his neck and arms, along with a cursive 'P' in the middle of both his eyebrows. The male had full, two-toned lips that were complimented by a little facial hair on his upper lip and chin.

His teeth were covered with diamond grills that the females absolutely loved.

"Man pipe down.." Malik groaned as he got up from his bed, making his way to his bathroom, "It's too early for you to be making all that damn noise.."

Kadin smacked his teeth through the phone, "Nigga it's almost ten get your ass up!"

Running his hands down his face, Malik turned in the shower before saying one last thing to Ken, "We gon talk about how we finna handle them niggas later. Meet me at the trap house at seven, tell the others too."

He heard Kadin start his car through the phone, "Alright twin..I'll see you later." he said before hanging up the phone.

Malik shook his dreads as he adjusted the temperature for the shower, he preferred to take warm showers.

He took off his wife beater, pulling it over his head before looking in the mirror, scanning his chiseled torso that was littered with old gun shot wounds around his abdomen, he sighed looking at the attempt of him to try and cover it up with a bunch of tattoos.

⚠️

He then removed his sweat pants and black briefs, his seven inch morning wood springed out from his underwear, and slapped against his stomach.