07

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
Clayton State University
8:45 AM

Atlanta, GeorgiaClayton State University 8:45 AM

Tick. Tick. Tick.

The sound of the clock ticking made Asia palms sweaty as she clicked an answer choice on her laptop. She sat near the left side of the classroom near a window, then sighed as she wiped her sweaty palms on her light blue jeans.

The large classroom consisted of college students simultaneously clicking on their keyboard, selecting an answer choice. Today was the day of her psychological exam, and the day of her and Malik's first date.

Considering Asia studied the night before, the test was a breeze and she was moving through the questions quickly.

The only real reason on why her palms were sweaty because the air conditioner broke and the classroom was very hot. Asia wasn't worried about this test, she knew she would ace it.

"Ugh.."

Asia heard a small groan beside her which slowly distracted her from her test. She discreetly looked at him and took in his appearance. She could tell the male was very tall considering on how high his knees were bent as he sat in the chair.

The male had a sort of soft and comforting appearance, he had smooth brown skin with his hair styled in twists. He had nice thick eyebrows and only a tiny bit of facial hair.

Asia known the male to be quite popular because he was so kind and friendly to everyone, she also remembers his smile that was ever so straight with his pearly whites and dimples.

'Not now Asia focus!' she scolded herself as she looked back at her computer screen, 'He is fine though, it wouldn't hurt to keep my options open..'

Asia did a small shake of her head dismissing her thoughts. She decided to focus on her test instead of the young man beside her.

After twenty minutes of testing, Asia closed her computer after she finished submitting her test. She was confident she passed.

She gathered her things since the professor allowed students to leave once they completed the test. The male that sat next to her also gathered his things, they actually happened to leave class at the same time, coincidently walking in the same direction.

The silence between the two was awkward considering they have known each other since high school, but just never spoke to each other since Asia and Tyler belonged to different groups. Until the 6'3 male decided to open his mouth and start a conversation.