01

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
4:55 PM
Grand Library

Atlanta, Georgia4:55 PMGrand Library

"I told you young lady! I want a book that's about some freaky lifestyle not that vanilla shit!"

Asia shook her head and sighed as she listened to the old woman complaints about the book recommendations she's been giving her.

The woman wanted a book about intense romance but Asia kept on trying to explain to the lady that they did not have those kind books here...in the kids section.

"Ma'am, if you want a book that contains a lot of sex, maybe you should try going to the adult romance section, there are a lot of books that will surely satisfy you." She calmly explained to the elderly woman that she wasn't going to find any freaky books in the children's section.

The older woman slowly blinked as she came to realize she wasn't in the proper section.

"Girl if we was in the wrong section you shoulda just told me so!" the woman scoffed as she began to put the 'No David' book back into its original place.

'This bitch...What do you think I've been saying this whole time???' Asia cussed at the woman in her head. Asia was a sweet girl, but she surely didn't have patience with rude old women.

As she guided the woman to the proper section, the woman eventually found a book that was to her liking and checked it out at the front desk. Watching the old woman leave, Asia sighed with relief as the customer who was giving her problems for 15 minutes was now gone.

'I wonder if my shift is almost over..'  Asia wondered to herself as she tapped her phone that was laid down on the desk to check the time.

'4:55.....5 more minutes then I'm free!'

She then started to scroll through her phone, looking at her notifications.

_____________________
My World💞 42 mins ago
Hey baby, sorry but I won't be able to make it to our date tonight something came up at the shop. I'll make it up to you princess I promise ❤️❤️

______________________
3/3 26 mins ago
Jadah poo🫶🏽
Nicole did you steal my lip gloss?

Nicole🤞🏽
Girl no you swear I'm always stealing yo shit

Jadah poo🫶🏽
Cus you is...