04

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
Crib
7:03 PM

Atlanta, GeorgiaCrib 7:03 PM

Music boomed through the streets as people stood outside of their yards, kids playing, people arguing and etc. At one house, there was a group of black males all huddled up on the porch while some hanging inside the house.

Malik smiled to himself as he stared down at his phone, scrolling through Asia and his text messages.

___________________________________
Asia💞

Boy bye
You know damn well you was
stalking me😒

So what if I was? You got a problem
wit it?

Kekeke noooo
But you over here talkin
abt "You'll see" but I
wanna know nowww

Just let it be a surprise ma. You'll
have fun trust me.

And how would you know?🤨
You barley know me

That's why I'm trying to get to know you girl.
Just let me do my thing alr?

Okay...

___________________________________

"Damn nigga who the fuck got you smiling so hard?"

Malik looked up from his phone, stuffing it into his pocket to see his bestfriend walking up to him with a cheeky smile.

"Wasgood twin?" Malik chuckled as he dabbed up
Kadin as he walked into the trap house. "Nun much, but clearly somebody on yo mind." Kadin laughed as he playfully shoved Malik.

"Bruh Ken get the fuck on!!" Malik laughed as he shoved Kadin back, both the males laughing.

"Anyway," Kadin coughed as pulled out a blunt from his pocket and sat down on the couch next to Malik and began rolling it. "Is we finna make a plan tonight?"

"Mhm.." Malik hummed as he looked around at his gang who seemed to be occupied in their own thing. Some discussing the deals for weed, crack, etc. Others smoking it, and some discussing about the shootout that happened last night.

"Can you round them up for me?" he asked the male beside him who was smoking and nodded his head at his question.

Kadin got up from the chair, passing Malik the blunt, and grabbed everybody's attention.