02

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
Asia's House
7:25 PM

Atlanta, GeorgiaAsia's House7:25 PM

Throwing her Chick-fil-a bag in the trash, Asia went straight to her room and placed her purse down, and pulled out her phone.

'Let me just call to check up on him...'

_________________________________
  Calling My World💞...

_________________________________

After the fifth ring, the phone automatically hanged up and sent her straight to voice mail, causing her to run her hands over her face in frustration. "Jason Lamar Harris what the fuck are you doing..?" she asked herself.

'You know what..who gives a damn? I'm about to go out with my best friends and have a good time without you.'

As she made her way to the bathroom, she closed the door behind her and turned the shower on, setting it on a nice hot temperature. She took off her jeans and the buttoned up top she hated, but had to wear it to work, leaving her in her pink bra and panties.

Making her way to the mirror, she slowly admired herself. Looking herself up and down, starting at her hair, face, neck, collarbone, down to her hourglass body which was complimented by her smooth light skin.

She grabbed her C-cup sized breasts through her bra, and did a little 360. Looking down at her thick thighs that matched with the bubble butt that moved with every step she took.

'Jason is missing out.'

She removed her bra watching her perky breasts, that had light brown colored nipples that were pierced sit nice and perfect on her chest.

She put a shower cap on and opened the shower door making her way in, feeling the hot water trickle down her body causing her so lightly moan at the pleasure.
Then she grabbed the pink colored exfoliate scrub and started at her legs and made her way up to get rid of any dead skin.

Grabbing her yellow loofah, she poured some of her watermelon scented body wash on it, to which she then lathered and washed her entire body with it.

Rinsing her body off, she stepped out of the shower feeling smooth and clean as ever, smelling like some fresh candy. Grabbing her drying towel, she wrapped it around her body and made her way out the bathroom, sitting on her bed.