''The Moon Is Beautiful, Isn't It?'' - Sunghoon

Night had fallen upon the busy streets of Seoul city. Fresh post-rain air was felt all around, result of the rain that had been falling for the whole day before. 

Lights lit up the city with stores all around, together with the street lamps and traffic. But the high rooftop where Sunghoon had walked out was lit up by the moonlight of the shiny ball that seems so close and reachable but was far, far away.

Sunghoon stood at the end of the rooftop, hands in the pocket of his long coat, looking up at the moon. The peace and quiet together with the comfort of the moon looking down at him made him relaxed. Made his heart let go of it's own heaviness. Closing his eyes and breathing out, breath coming out as fog through his mouth from the chilly weather.

At the same time, Y/n had walked out. Thinking the rooftop would be free as the other time she had come up here but to her surprise she wasn't gonna be alone anymore. Once she caught the sight of the tall figure, his back turned to her, she hesitated for a moment. Should she join him or walk back to her warm apartment and come back another time?

Before she could answer herself, she started walking towards the figure. Her steps were soft and quiet but Sunghoon had caught up on them, turning his head lightly to see who it was that had decided to join him and his alone time on the rooftop. His eyes merely caught the girl behind him, sensing her walk towards him too before he turned his face back ahead, letting out a breath.

Y/n's silent footsteps came to a halt once her presence was felt not so close next to Sunghoon. He slowly let his eyes travel to where she stood, studying her side profile, blinking and being obvious to the fact that he now was possibly staring at her red cheeks and nose, her flowing hair as the wind blew towards her.

She had felt his eyes on her the moment they landed there but chose to ignore them. At first, of course, but feeling them still she swiftly turned to him too, her eyes looking up to his face. She just noticed how gorgeous the man was. His pale face, red harp nose. perfect red lips, and God those glossy dark eyes that were looking into hers. She couldn't and didn;t want to take her eyes off him.

"Hi." His soft voice reached her ears, bringing her back from the trance as she softly smiled at him. Sunghoon returned a small lift of the corner of his lips, gazing back to the stars. "Hi.' Her voice barely above a whisper as she greeted back. They fell back into silence again, the sound of traffic and the busy street was the only sound surrounding the two.

"You come here often?" She decided to cut the silence and make small talk at least, being interested in the new individual standing next to her. 

Sunghoon stayed looking at the dark sky, strands of hair, that had fallen thanks to the wind, adoring his facial features had Y/n staring this time. He nodded his head at her question, a small smile tugging on his lips.

"Almost every night actually." He replies, not needing to talk loud since the atmosphere was quieter than a few moments ago, seeming like everyone had gotten home in just seconds as if they let the two enjoy in the peaceful night. 

"Hm..." Her gaze moved from his face to the sky too, humming at his answer softly. "Haven't seen you at all." Taking a quick glance at him, this time he had been looking at her, catching her off guard. His lips tugged at the corner, smiling at her. "Just moved a few nights ago." He says. "Oh." Nodding her head at him with slightly widened eyes made Sunghoon let out a quite chuckle, loving her cute behavior.

"You?" He softly asked. She turned to him once again and this time less nervous to have him looking at her and her at him. "Been living for a year or so." A soft smile could be seen on her face as she started talking. "Ever since I've been coming up here." Sunghoon had listened carefully, not letting his attention be taken  by anything else.