Eyes Off You - Heeseung

Sunlight peeked through the curtains of the windows, indicating that an early morning had started and it was time for the two sleeping individuals to wake up and start their day but who are we kidding. Both had went to sleep late yesterday knowing how hard it is for them to wake up early.

His alarm had went off, waking him from dreamland and with a groan turned it off quickly before it wakes your sleeping figure next to him. He sighed as rhe back of his head hit his soft pillow again. He yawned and stretched before opening his eyes. The first thing they looked at was you . A small smile had appeared on his sleepy face as he now layee on his side. One hand under his head and the other traveling to trace your face softly, not wanting to wake you and scare you

Gosh she's so beautiful. Were also his first thoughts of the day like always.

He was gonna be so late if he kept staring at you but he just couldn't take his eyes off of you . It was impossible for him to look away. Not now when you were looking so peaceful and pure and he couldn't do anything about it. He was so caught up in his own beautiful thoughts about you that he didn't care about the time anymore.

No breath or beauty could match yours at the moment. You always took his breath away, even if you weren't even trying to.

There was no pleasure or pain... no anything like the way you made him feel even in the early hours of the morning and you were only sleeping. Never in his life he thought that someone could make him feel so high, high on love. Everyday, every hour, every second you were in his mind, only you and he just couldn't wait to go back to you everyday. To your kisses, hugs, love. He was so in love with you.

There was no touch or feeling like yours. The way it lingers through his body, making him melt into it or when it slowly gives him shivers but in a good way. The love he felt everytime, even if it was a small gesture like holding onto his shoulders so you don't fall, or when you touch his sides so you can move past him. God it drove him crazy and he loved it.

And that little feeling in his stomach you give him when you look at him with your loving, doe eyes. He adored it. Every single little thing you did he always noticed and it always gave him butterflies even if it's the most basic and normal thing you do, he didn't care, he loved it as much as he loved you. You small laugh or giggle, even your ugly laugh you sometimes let out. You hated it, thought it was so unattractive. But to Heeseung it was the most adorable thing and he always like hearing it. That's when he also knew he made you genuinely laugh and made you happy.

And the sight before him right now had to be his favorite. You were so beautiful, everyday and every second of the day but when you were so peaceful like this he felt like he ge on love with you all over again. That's why he always made his alarm ring earlier than uts supposed to so he can admire you. It was his little secrete that made him smile and laugh to himself. Is it creepy? No, not at all when you have an angel for a soulmate. And when your alarm goes off he pretends to sleep so he can get those morning wakeup kisses from you.

He checked the time and he had a few more minutes before your alarm rings but this time he didn't feel like pretending to sleep or go to work. He can call in sick and problem solved. He wanted to spend this morning and day with you and he will.

The alarm finally rang and he started tracing her cheek softly with his fingers. His touch tickling her slightly making her smile and turn

She opened her eyes as he smile grew when she saw his Bambi eyes looking at her so lovingly. Turning off the alarm she laid down again.
"Good morning angel." he says as he kisses her cheek. She giggles and gives him a quick peck on his lips. "Morning my pretty boy." she softly says, making him blush. He loved the nickname she gave him, it always makes him blush and hide.

He slowly engulfed her in his arms and moved her to him, making her laugh and squirm. Both laughing they rolled around the bed in each other's arms before they finally stopped, sheets on the floor and the bed messy. "You're gonna be so late Hee." she says as she plays with his hair. "I'm not going today."  he mumbled from her chest. "Hm?" she hums in confusion before he moved his head from her chest and kisses her.

"I won't go. I wanna be with you today." he cuddles into her more as she giggles. Oh those giggles he wanted to hear all his life...

"You have to Hee. I can't be the reason to hold you back from practice. You could get in trouble." she says. "You never will. Don't ever say that again because I would leave my career for you." he says making her gasp. "Oh shush." she hits his shoulder making him laugh.

"My beautiful angel." he was now hovering above her as she had rosy cheeks and slightly red and swolen lips from sleeping, making her even more beautiful that she could be. "I can't take my eyes off of you." he kisses her lips. "Or get you out of my head." and another kiss. "I'm addicted to you." Kiss. "Every little thing you do drives me wild." And another kiss. "You make everything better." he smiles down at her as her eyes started glistening.

She was getting emotional and he saw. "Don't cry love, you deserve to hear this all my angel." he kisses her face, every inch, making her burst into giggles. Gosh she loved him to the moon and back and again and again.

The morning was definitely spent with so many kisses, hugs and so much love. Heeseung called in sick and spent hisbday with her and he couldn't be more relaxed and rested in his life. He knew how much she gave him comfort and energy. He was nothing without her and he couldn't risk that. Everytime he looked at you he looked at his future. You were his future as he was yours. Two lovers that can't keep their eyes off of each other.

:)   <3